It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Interleague play!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Interleague play is coming soon and despite some questionable series matchups you have to admit there are the occasional intrigueing matchups.

I haven't taken a look at the schedule myself yet, but I am looking forward to Yankees-Dodgers, and of course every year there is the Angels-Dodgers rivalry.

What do you think would be a great interleague matchup?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ooh, Dodgers are going to face both the Yankees AND Red Sox.

We're gonna get smoked

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
well i always liked seeing the Braves play the Red Sox, since they both originated in Boston. But i'm usually pretty satisfied with the Cubs and the White Sox, and the Giants and the A's. i love them cross town/bay rivalries. one thing i wish they would do would be to adopt the away teams batting rules, so in an AL park the pitcher hits and vice versa, just a little something extra for the home team fans to see their pitchers bat or have a desigated hitter in an NL park. Interleague play is probably the only change to baseball in the last 30 years that i enjoy seeing. i think the braves play in the metro dome this year (i'll have to double check that though) if they are i may be road tripping to see some of those games (it's only 3.5 hrs from here)

new topics

join