It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baseball: Giants - Dodgers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am from the Bay-Area and anyone that pays attention to sports knows that the Dogers and Giants have had a long standing rivalery... but the dodger haven't been pulling their wight latley so it's be kind of one sided. Now with the new owner of the dogers and the new player from Japan could it be rekindled and a new chapter of Giant vs. Dodgers be opened...
Only time will tell, but I sure hope to see some good games between these two!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Yeah, that always has been a good rivalry. Would be nice to see it heat up again like it has in the past.

Our fine member nyeff is from the Bay area and is a huge Giants fan, so he of course hates the Dodgers.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I don't think so. I don't think the series can even up until the Dodgers get a player like Bonds, or Bonds leaves SF. The Dodgers have Nomo and Green, thats pretty much it. And if you saw last season, Shawn Green had, what I thought to be, a horrible season. I don't think the rivalry will get good for another 3+ years.

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I'm a Dodgers' fan. What a comeback today, in the Dodgers' home opener no less!

Giants lead 8 to 5 in the Bottom of the 9th Inning and we rally to win it on Milton Bradley's base hit! And Jeff Kent scored the winning run!

We've now taken 3 out of 4 from the Giants this year. :party-smiley-018:

top topics

join