It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact or Fiction?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
www.bobmayer.org...

Scroll down to the psychic warrior series.

I think it is note worthy that the author is former special forces and admits that his novel is "Partly based on real programs conducted the military"
The newest of that series deals with HAARP.
I am picking up a copy myself.

thoughts?

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That's something I'll add to my book-to-buy list. I didn't knew this author. Most book looks interesting, but I gotta say that I, too, would probably more interested by the psychic warrior series.

Nice find NephraTari.

Fiction? Hummm... A couple of years ago I would have said yes...but now... I doubt much it is. Probably more fact than fiction. But again, who knows...

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
That's something I'll add to my book-to-buy list. I didn't knew this author. Most book looks interesting, but I gotta say that I, too, would probably more interested by the psychic warrior series.

Nice find NephraTari.

Fiction? Hummm... A couple of years ago I would have said yes...but now... I doubt much it is. Probably more fact than fiction. But again, who knows...

ah ya, I have already read the entire area 51 series save the most recent one, which I am in the process of reading right now. I get them through the site because you pay the same as you would in a bookstore only you get it autographed to boot!
I have also read the Atlantis series all but the last one. I will read that one when I finish the last Area 51 novel that I am working on now.
He is a very good writer to say the least. I really like his work and recommend him to anyone who likes those subjects or military thrillers.

join