It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft I've Been Seeing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hello, Ive been noticing that once a month around 10-11 p.m I notice what appears to be a plane in the sky. It looks almost like a car in the sky yet it is flying. There are two headlights. I cannot make anything out on the plane just two bright lights. When I go to examine it closer it seems that the light always shut off and then there is darkness and every now and then a blinking red light. Does anyone know if this is just a plane or if im halucinating or what!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Check it out with a binoculars or telescope if you have one.

Probably regular planes...might be UFO's.

Don't confuse it with Aliens.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
its just a plain aircraft of some kind.

Aliens are very different then humans so their ships will look very different.

If there is an alien.

well there is for example resident alien(green cards)

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Aircraft I've Been Seeing

Hello, Ive been noticing that once a month around 10-11 p.m I notice what appears to be a plane in the sky. It looks almost like a car in the sky yet it is flying. There are two headlights. I cannot make anything out on the plane just two bright lights. When I go to examine it closer it seems that the light always shut off and then there is darkness and every now and then a blinking red light. Does anyone know if this is just a plane or if im halucinating or what!

Yeah...I know what you mean. It looks like a jumbo jet with its landing lights on. I didn't see any red blinking lights though, even through the binoculars. And it appears stationary. Than right before your very eyes.....it just disappears.
This thing always appears in the northwest sky between 10 & 11 p.m. I see it about every other month. Damnest thing... it just sits there watching and poof it's gone!
When I looked at it through the binoculars I couldn't see anything (airplane like) just the bright lights.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainStar
Yeah...I know what you mean. It looks like a jumbo jet with its landing lights on. I didn't see any red blinking lights though, even through the binoculars. And it appears stationary. Than right before your very eyes.....it just disappears.
This thing always appears in the northwest sky between 10 & 11 p.m. I see it about every other month. Damnest thing... it just sits there watching and poof it's gone!
When I looked at it through the binoculars I couldn't see anything (airplane like) just the bright lights.

Try getting better binoculars if you can.

Can you get us some pictures?

There are a million explanations like it can be a satellite moving too slow for our eyes to comprehend or something.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:33 PM
link   
MountainStar that is also exactly what happens to me... it just sits there its almost like it realises I am watching it and the lights go off, and it sits for a while and then its gone its moving faster and faster Im going to be carying a camera with me to get pics.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is just one of the weird things in this area gfrankwick. I've seen daytime lights too and I believe beyond a reasonable doubt....(they:puz
know when your watching them.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Sounds like an airplane flying toward you while slightly banking. At first you see the brilliant landing lights under each wing, then as the bank increases, you no longer see the under wing lights and the navigation lights on the fuselage become visible to you.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
... basically what you said is that an aircraft notices you are looking at it and turns off its headlights. ok strange and first off im dumb planes dont have headlights just lights and second of all where do you live? do you live anywhere in the rocky mountain area? if so then its a black jet being tested because the gov't does do daily testing at the same time. strange eh?

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Maybe the object that dissapears is the space station, or high flying aircraft.

If it is near sunset or sunrise it may be in the suns path. I heard once that the space station when towards the horizen is one of the brighter objects in the sky. Until it moves out of the light.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

If it is near sunset or sunrise it may be in the suns path. I heard once that the space station when towards the horizen is one of the brighter objects in the sky. Until it moves out of the light.

ok and what space station is this?(im thinking about future space stays that are twice the size of earth.)

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies

Originally posted by Seapeople

ok and what space station is this?(im thinking about future space stays that are twice the size of earth.)

I do not understand what you mean by that question. If the object was twice the size of earth ( i am guessing this is what you mean but I may be wrong), then it would have moved us off course noticeably with its gravitational pull.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
In order for it to be a space station it would bethe worlds most low orbiting space station. This thing is low to the ground its not like where a normal airplane would fly its almost as if you could fly your car up it is very close to the ground I estime maybe 300-500 feet at times others its higher!

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The object here is No space station either and is not in any flight path. My binoculars are 7X50. The one that comes around about every other month seems to be in the same area. It's a bright light and can turn it off at will. (I believe it does this when it knows it's being watched!) In 1995 I seen many such lights at an extremely low altitude. I will be writing about my experience in my blog shortly.

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I'm in Virginia and for the past 2 nights at about 8pm my friend has been seeing something very large, size of a football field, no sound, and when she calls someone to look it emits vapor like subsstance that conceals it like a cloud and all they see is something that looks like a plane or nothing at all. Is this what you all are seeing?She is going to try and get a picture.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
~Damn. If you could it would be alot better if you were to put your sentences sepearately.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
~Damn. If you could it would be alot better if you were to put your sentences sepearately.

well if you are talking to me and you are going to be so nitpicking perhaps it would be better if you would use your spell check and some manners.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a month or so ago i was taken to gazing out the window, pretty late at night (2am ish) and over the space of about 4 days saw loads of planes, all silent, landing quite obviously at airports close by. Havent seen it since, but there must have been about 300 during the time i watched, a constant stream coming in to land. Seemed curious that they were totally silent. The nights were quiet, and the occasional plane would fly past that you could hear, so it wasnt acoustics that rendered the other lanes silent.

posted on Nov, 27 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This object is not the size of a football field it is a plane and yes it usually appears in one of two spots for me. And as soon as I think of calling someone or if i watch for a while the lights are shut off. I believe me and Mountain star have been seeing the same thing!

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I Havnt Seen That But It Sounds Exciting From Your Point Of Views.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join