It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anonymous surfing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Does anyone here use a anonymous type proxy or anything like that to browse and surf the net .
what are the best sites with fast proxy servers on them .i need a big list of anonymous proxy serversthe site i use has mainly overseas servers on it with a few usa servers the mailand servers are very fast but the other ones are slow.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Just goes to show you that all the scammers are out there!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
what are you talking about? what scam? surfing aonoymous i never thought of it like that.
I have been using them to protect myself from hacker's and stuff like that kind of like a firewall.

[Edited on 24-11-2003 by kidproxy]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
proxy servers arent a very good method of defense, and their main purpose is simply to hide the address of a person, though its never completely anonymous, as alot of these servers keep their own logs, which can be gotten either by hook or by crook so to speak.

As for a list, I like www.atomintersoft.com...
they even have proxies that allow you to connect to smtp servers to check your email

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Thanks for this list alternateheaven i have it bookmarked ,i just found out how to chain proxy's it works even better for protection ,but its alot slower than just using one proxy.
As for this neoware guy ive been reading his crap all night ,he sounds more like a neonazi.what scam is this dumbazz even talking about ,he never reposted on his ramblings earlyer.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a word of advice though, dont bother trying to use the proxies to connect to irc servers as lots of irc servers now employ proxy scanners to check all connecting clients and drop anyone using a proxy. you have lamers and skiddiots to thank for that because they use the proxies for various nasty attacks.

top topics

join