It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we resist the NWO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Or are they just that powerful? When they take over, I mean.

I kind of see it as a man vs. machine situation. The people are man, the political powerhouses, corporations, the rich, the famous, the military, they're the machines. Is there any way to fight them and stop them?

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

I kind of see it as a man vs. machine situation. The people are man, the political powerhouses, corporations, the rich, the famous, the military, they're the machines. Is there any way to fight them and stop them?
If you use money or your currency then you are already a part of the nwo's plans. The best way would be to counterattack by harsh protest, using means employed by other popular protestors in the world. You could only fight powerhouses by having a powerhouse of your own, but if that doesn't work, then you have to be like a Ghandi--getting millions of people to back you up against any nwo empires!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo

You can resist NWo while its not here.

As soon as it comes you will NOT protest.

Because if you do you will get shot or tortured.

NWO is like communism.

Goverment rules over your house and you.

You are protested(sarcasm) by the goverment.

xn

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
maybe find flaws and use their own flaws against themselves. since the nwo won't be perfect, there will be flaws and maybe if people see these flaws and use it to make them see that they're not perfect, they'll think twice and realize that what they're doing isn't such a great idea.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
im not sure, they contain some of the powerful people in the world so it looks highly unlikely

xn

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"if you can't beat them, join them"

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:05 AM
link   
lmfao xn

somehow i doubt they will let us join

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You can resist it but you have to know the enemy first and also who is on your side. Sometimes it is not so easy to know who is for or against you. That is the real problem.

When the enemy is much stronger than you or appears to be anyways you must take you time and look for weakness which you will find.

There will be much happening in the next 10 years that neither NWO or OWO or the rest of us can control and you should consider those events as beneficial where they can affect the controllers.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
You can resist it but you have to know the enemy first and also who is on your side. Sometimes it is not so easy to know who is for or against you. That is the real problem. (...)

Agree.

1. Use search and find definition of NWO you think we will have.
2. Ask If can resist given scenario.

There is dozens of threads investiganting what is NWO
There are two my threads on the similar subject � feel free to contribute

NWO, The Day After >www.abovetopsecret.com...
Who is your ENEMY? >www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
YES! ONE THING THE NEW WORLD ORDER CAN'T HANDLE IS A GUERILLA WAR. STEALTH IS THE WAY.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I for one am not for the idea of the NWO for many reasons which I wont bore all of you with. I do believe that once this does take effect there will likely be alot of rioting and so forth and alot of killing. I would say that the best defense would be to hitem where they arent looking if this is what you plan to do.

The problem is that if you protest against it will their law oversee it and deem you to be a threat to society and eliminate you. By their law this would be legal. The best thing to do would be stay out of sight until the calm sets in then decide how you would proceed. I for one am prepared to do whatever it takes to protect my family and their best interests. I will not sit back and let my family be taken to some camp(for their protection, yeah right) to have them be inslaved.

And if dying in the process is what I have to give in return to insure the safety of my family, then so be it. I for one will never give up to what my family and I believe in.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
If the world becomes a cashless society, and you need a chip or card in order to buy or sell. Then it will be very difficult. The ones who choose to go underground and become the resistance will be hated by those who have submitted to the NWO. Because at first it will seem like a utopian society, the ignorant will be loyal. And non-conformers will be hunted down and shot or imprisoned.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
chip or card in order to buy or sell in bad news if you ask me. I think the world is becoming to reliable on computers and not enough on a person do do alot of things. Computers need people to make them faster and more powerful and people need computers for the same reason, but more important to make things easier. Imagine these cards and a crash with all computers world wide that controlled these cards or chips(which is unlikely but not impossible) what kind of hysteria do you think it would cause. One more way for the government to control your money as I see it. If they think your making to much whos to say that they wont just take it electronicly and what can you do about it, nothing. What about it being hacked? Something else to look at that could cause disaster. The list goes on and on in my eyes but enough said by me.

Wooooooooo.....I do feel better now,lol

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The NWO can never be defeated by guns of any type.

Gorrillas cant attack what they cant see.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Anyone with the power to stop the shadow elite becomes the new shadow elite.

Tyrants overthrow tyranny.

"Save us Napolean! Save us!!!"

I think the question is: WHICH NWO DO YOU ASCRIBE TO?

Let's have one group meet in Vegas and the other in Denver and get it over with!

(Reading The Stand, I always felt I'd be drawn to Vegas).

So team up. It's Ted Turner/CNN and the UN versus Rupert Murdock/FOX News and PNAC...

Peachtree Street versus Wall Street!

Choose your poison...the end is the same!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am living in a part of the world were the NWO will start, or has started. I haven�t been able to resist or seen anything to resist against! Who do you fight?

Other countries such as Iraq are being squeezed, they have someone to fight? Our governments are trying to make them into states / societies like ours!

Does this mean the NWO has started? Does this mean I am part of it as I carry on regardless?

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
the only thing I can say is that the nwo better watch out because the resistance has started

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
"RESISTANCE IS FUTILE."
- Douglas Adams

posted on Jan, 5 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
how do u guys know who r part of the nwo? it's not like they're gonna come out and say "Hey! I'm part of the NWO! You're all f-ucked!" What hard evidence is there besides bush sr talking about the nwo in his speech cuz he could just be talking about a vision of a just, orderly, war-free world in the future.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join