It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted House?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
there was this house i used to live in and when i was a small child i always feel uncomfortable in there. you hear these stories of when your small and young u can sense more things. well it all started with nightmares. i couldnt sleep in my room and would often tip toe out and go into my other family members beds as i would be to scared to be alone. once when i was in my room i heard breathing outside my window to scared to move or look out the window, as i had recently had a nightmare when this thing would pop up from the window, i ran downstairs to be the rest of my family. for a long time in that house i never slept in my room on my own. when i think back something strange must be in that house. well anyway also when i small along with the nightmares and hearing things once i was awake during the day going about normal routine then all over sudden everything clouded over and all i could see was soldiers remembering back i can identify them as roman soldiers and i could them all running toward me then i get trampled this would happen all the time the thing is i was wide awake but all i could was this image i cou;d even hear them charging. i was awake because i could hear myself crying and my grandad telling me to "wake" up. does anyone know what this could be? i dont think i was possesed or anything like that? also my cousins have moved into that house i used to live. and my baby cousin whos 3 said she saw someone in her room one night. please help. if you can.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
was your house near some high voltige powerlines?

high voltige power lines seam to bring theys things to them...

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   
no it isnt near any power lines

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
all my dreams are set in the room of my old house as well. my old bedroom. its very strange.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
get a magnet reading done there, or just by one of them devices that could read the magnet force

new topics

top topics

join