It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why can't we see warnings anymore?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
When all the changes happened to the board, I never actually got around to seeing the reason why we couldn't see the warnings for members anymore, so I thought I'd ask now?
I used to enjoy seeing who had warnings and clicking on them to see why, I would like to see it brought back.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I have been wondering that too.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Warnings wear off after 72 hours (I think).

I don't think theres many (any?) members out there with current warnings. I sure haven't seen many of late.

Maybe everyone is just being well behaved!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by William
Also, some members are unable to put away their obsession with warnings and insider appreciation. These attributes of your profile still exist, however, only staff can now see them. The features have not been removed since future board improvements rely on these two profile attributes.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY

Originally posted by William
Also, some members are unable to put away their obsession with warnings and insider appreciation. These attributes of your profile still exist, however, only staff can now see them. The features have not been removed since future board improvements rely on these two profile attributes.

Cheers for that DJDOHBOY

I've got to admit I still don't fully understand the reason though. What did you mean by obsession William?

new topics

top topics

join