It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Election in a year

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyrus
imagine being placed in the position of being the last man to vote in the country... both sides are on 50% vs 50%

how much $$$ would each side be prepared to shovel out to earn that post!!
just me on one of my "i think highly of myself" rampages....
good pot? *nods vigorously*

You would probably be coerced through more violent means than bribery, or someone would take you out if they thought you would swing the other way

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attero Auctorita
For somebody named "THENEO" with a matrix video clip avatar, you sure are nothing like him. If you watched the movies you would know that he was against the matrix and its makers, the matrix in the movie is similar to the matrix that is government (and their goal for complete dominance) in real life. You would be more aptly named Agent Smith.. Only a complete moron would want Bush back in presidency, he hasn't accomplished a damn thing except giving our country it's biggest national debt ever, and attempting to nullify our constitution.

Yee haw,
Go Bush!

If Neo had a politcal orientation within the movie, I would think it would be more along the lines of a libritarian or anarchist than a right wing gladiator. ROFLMAO

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by Attero Auctorita]

First off let me say that I do not support Bush, Ok then.......Bush hasnt given us the biggest national debt, our debt has been far gone long before him, true he may have added to it as they all do in someway but in no way has he given it to us

<< 1   >>

join