It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government agencies section on this site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Has anyone read the section about the Majestic twelve?
Does anyone believe all the stuff that's in there?
If it really was true wouldn't there be internet spies to shut it down? And, if it's true, and world end is coming within the next decade, why bother posting anything in similar sections that deals with years after that. It seems a little far out, and contradictaory at times with other stuff on the page, such as the alien species section. It also never follows up on the "human-looking" spiritual aliens. Does anyone else have the same opinions?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What better way to deny something that is true, by not disputing it. Once it's exposed, the government can just look at it and say nothing. Silence is as good as a confession, I say.

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raph
Has anyone read the section about the Majestic twelve?
Does anyone believe all the stuff that's in there?
If it really was true wouldn't there be internet spies to shut it down? And, if it's true, and world end is coming within the next decade, why bother posting anything in similar sections that deals with years after that. It seems a little far out, and contradictaory at times with other stuff on the page, such as the alien species section. It also never follows up on the "human-looking" spiritual aliens. Does anyone else have the same opinions?
Majestic 12 documents did not come through any official government channels, so none of it is evidence. Its as good as toilet paper as a result. I don't put any faith into it either.

The documents that keep getting added to the mythos of Majestic 12 are simply disinformation designed to keep dumb UFO investigators looking in the wrong place.

I think the Majestic 12 section on this website also has a lot to do with the infamous (and now dead) William Cooper. He was a total disinformation agent. He even claimed that the government was going to turn Jupiter into a star in 1999. Didn't happen. All he really did was swallow a lot of bull# and spew it back to us and a lot of people bought him hook, line, and sinker.

What you want to look at is the Dislcosure Project witnesses. These are real people that had real government jobs and are in the know. None of them discuss a destructive nature to extraterrestrials, but that doesn't mean they aren't a danger. At the very least their testimony is 100 times more credible than documents that come out of nowhere. It also stands to reason that any alien that wanted us destroyed would have done so ages ago without having to wait while humanity gained in technological prowess. Pay no heed to Majestic 12, or at least the continued release of new documents.

I don't think aliens are all that good myself. They certainly have their own agenda, but I don't think that agenda includes controlling or destroying humanity.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The end of the world is many things to many people.

Is it the destruction of the world itself?

Is it the destruction of mankind?

Is it the destruction of life as we know it?

Is it just a lot of destruction?

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Once it's there, people would look at the government with suspicion if they suddenly forced them to take it off. Some of it's probably misinformation anyway, and if it were real, they'd have to leave it there anyway to avoid suspicion.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Yes I�ve read about MJ12 but I have a niggles at the back of my mind which puts me in doubt as too a lot of what they state but then again there is that niggles that they could be giving out a load of bull then slipping something really important and more to the point the truth that because of the rubbish they have put out previously no-one would believe them.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   

think the Majestic 12 section on this website also has a lot to do with the infamous (and now dead) William Cooper. He was a total disinformation agent. He even claimed that the government was going to turn Jupiter into a star in 1999. Didn't happen. All he really did was swallow a lot of male bovine shyte and spew it back to us and a lot of people bought him hook, line, and sinker

I'd like to mention that Mr. Show did a spoof on him in the 3rd season. Combined him with the propoganda which was out with the Red Threat back in the day, and it is hilarious
I have to recomend it to many!

who

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think a great deal of that info that is "leaked" is put out as disinformation with the intent of screwing us up and creating confusion. If we question all the conflicting reports then we will just write it off as lies and ignore it. Then they win. Pretty smart when you think about it.

posted on Dec, 5 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Majestic 12 documents did not come through any official government channels, so none of it is evidence. Its as good as toilet paper as a result. I don't put any faith into it either.

The documents that keep getting added to the mythos of Majestic 12 are simply disinformation designed to keep dumb UFO investigators looking in the wrong place.

I think the Majestic 12 section on this website also has a lot to do with the infamous (and now dead) William Cooper. He was a total disinformation agent. He even claimed that the government was going to turn Jupiter into a star in 1999. Didn't happen. All he really did was swallow a lot of bull# and spew it back to us and a lot of people bought him hook, line, and sinker.

What you want to look at is the Dislcosure Project witnesses. These are real people that had real government jobs and are in the know. None of them discuss a destructive nature to extraterrestrials, but that doesn't mean they aren't a danger. At the very least their testimony is 100 times more credible than documents that come out of nowhere. It also stands to reason that any alien that wanted us destroyed would have done so ages ago without having to wait while humanity gained in technological prowess. Pay no heed to Majestic 12, or at least the continued release of new documents.

I don't think aliens are all that good myself. They certainly have their own agenda, but I don't think that agenda includes controlling or destroying humanity.

[Edited on 22-11-2003 by heelstone]

i agree not much help it hasnt been provin

top topics

join