It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gnosis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Are there any individuals out there that aren't paranoid, war-like,
obsessive, flagrant in their dishonour of God and actually live by their Word who knows any truths that they care to share on this subject. I am not trying to come across as arrogant, but dammit, I am tired of negative, I-know-everything rudeness. WHO OUT THERE KNOWS INSIDE THEMSELVES, BEFORE GOD OR THE COSMOS OR WHATEVER THEY SHALL BELIEVE THAT THEY ACTUALLY LIVE TO IMPROVE THEMSELVES AND THE WORLD AND DOESN'T TALK OUT THEIR ASS?????? INTIMIDATIONS, SUBTLE CODE THAT STINKS THREATS. EVERYONE SEEMS TO LOVE TO SCARE EACHOTHER. CUT IT OUT! WE ARE ADULTS HERE NOT BICKERING MORONS!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Sure:
"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
"I can not tell you my truths until you stop telling me yours."

Two of my favorites.

BTW:
I'm tend to stay far away from being pious, arrogant, self-rightous or even being "correct" in relation to God. I do have a firm belief in how I view God though.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You, yourself have to sift through the haystack to find the needle. Everyone though has vastly different spiritual revealings and truths. So what I may present as my fact may well not be someone elses and they may even laugh or think I'm FOS. It's a choice we have to decide to either make our truths known or not, and it's an outcome we have to face when telling our intuitive thoughts to others, that we might not be taken in the same manner we are giving..seriously.

new topics

join