It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

666TH Seat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I'm sure this has been discussed before but I think it's interesting.The European Union has 679 seats(I believe that is correct)and the 666th one is empty.Do you think that is forthe Anti-Christ or are they just superstitous?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
I'm sure this has been discussed before but I think it's interesting.The European Union has 679 seats(I believe that is correct)and the 666th one is empty.Do you think that is forthe Anti-Christ or are they just superstitous?

I think they know exactly what they're doing, they use their propoganda machine to make the rest of us believe its just a coincidence. There's way too much symbolism to say it's all merely coincidental though. It's on the American dollar bill, there are no shortages of masonic/egyptian symbols everywhere. It's an Elitists club who run the world and an evil lot at that. as for it being set aside for the Antichrist, it's quite possible. I dont think the antichrist is a fallen angel though

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I intended to add this Link in the first post(DOH).About halfway down it talks aboutthe seat.Or a quick Google search will bring lots of pages up about it.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The EU is the centre of the occult and has been for sometime.

Thanks for the heads up.

The throne of the anti-christ is to be in Jerusalem so could this person represent the following in future?

Catholic church, Israel, Palestine, or mayor or governor of a world city of Jerusalem?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
The EU is the centre of the occult and has been for sometime.

Where did ya get that idea from? Do you have any concrete proof?

Or are you just assuming things?

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Also I suppose it could be a scare tactic to use against Christian dominated countries.What better way to strike fear into people than to make them believe you are working directly with Satan.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daz3d-n-Confus3d
Also I suppose it could be a scare tactic to use against Christian dominated countries.What better way to strike fear into people than to make them believe you are working directly with Satan.

i can assure you, 99,9% of europeans are not aware of the 666th seat thing, so who do "They" want to scare if nobody knows about it??!

Originally posted by THENEO :
The EU is the centre of the occult and has been for sometime

Always a good laugh to read things like this

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I was speaking of the European leaders NOT the civilians.Always glad to make you laugh.How about you tell us why its empty.

[Edited on 21-11-2003 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why some hotels dont have 13th floor or room number 13? Superstition. maybe nobody wants to sit on seat 666...

Oh yeah, I was laughing at THENEO's statement I quoted, not at your post.

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
Why some hotels dont have 13th floor or room number 13? Superstition. maybe nobody wants to sit on seat 666...

Oh yeah, I was laughing at THENEO's statement I quoted, not at your post.

My mistake

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
the antichirst would want more of a leadership position than one seat on the UN

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If the Antichrist is a real person, could you actually see Bill Gates or Dubya sitting on a throne? I can't either. It's possible that this Antichrist is either an Alien or a Machine

new topics

top topics

join