It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO crashes in California! 11/20/03

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok guys, I know this is going to be hard to believe, since I cannot find any links to back this up, but here goes. I was listening to the local news station KGO AM 810 on my way home, and it was interrupted by callers calling in reporting a "strange yellow, extremely bright, solid" light that reportedly got lower and lower, until hitting the ground. This is what I heard on the news radio, it reportedly crashed in Marin County, California at about 6:00 P.M. Strangely, I got home, searched all TV stations, found nothing. Searched on the internet: www.ktvu.com / www.kron4.com

And again, found nothing. What happened, it was all over the radio? Now its gone. I have no links to back this up, but am scrambling to find something. Most people will probably deny this post, but I know what I heard.

Does anyone else have anything on this?

EDIT: I just saw something on ABC 7 news. It identifies the thing as being "about 5 feet long, and 10 feet wide". This is all I know right now, please try to find out about this! Who knows what it could be? It is being investigated, but no one can find out what it is.

-wD

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
WeBDeviL thats really cool, i'll see what i can find on it.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
That IS really cool, I hope somebody finds something about it, I'd really like to know more.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Who knows what this can be, I am frantically scanning stations for info now. We got to find out what this is...

EDIT: I have to go soon for tonight probably, but more should be appearing about this as they find out what it is, so keep your guys' eyes open! Check news sites, etc. This will help us alot if it is truly a UFO.

-wD

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Nothing yet still looking WD ... btw i like the quote!

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
have anyone thought about a connection to the unknown radarblip causing the white house to be evacuated earlier today??

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Seeing as it is a very recent event. Why not visit some UFO reporting sites and post the event there and keep tabs on an new reports that could be the one you heard about.. I doubt that this event will see much light.

Forgot to give you this: www.ufocenter.com...

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by MrRadicalEd]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Why don't you call the radio stations/tv stations that reported it - ask to speak to the news desk.. if you find out the location, get in the car and go there...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I don't have time tonight, I have stuff to do..thats why this came at a bad time..and if it is truly a UFO, it will likely be covered up.

-wD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkspace
have anyone thought about a connection to the unknown radarblip causing the white house to be evacuated earlier today??

wowa this is big news!! yes man this dose seam to be kinda wierd

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

nooooo. San Francisco and Washington, DC. Too far apart to connect them.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
They are too far apart to connect them. I filed a report on thing, but I left all personal information empty because I am not a direct witness. Events will probably unfold, but we'll see. Keep this thread up, who knows what can happen.

-wD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nothing here?

www.kgoam810.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Hopefully the aliens are still alive? Of course the government will say it's a weather balloon or some man made object.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I checked that site first off. Nothing. At. All. I don't know what happened. Nothing is on anywhere anymore. Hopefully something will come back up..

-wD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Aztec, do you know anything of that type of craft?

-wD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
That story looks just like the one posted on............... It's happening.lol

Good find.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Yes, we should combine the threads somehow

This is interesting, now people know I am not lying lol.

-wD

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRadicalEd

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

nooooo. San Francisco and Washington, DC. Too far apart to connect them.

well, if the blip was an extraterrestrial spacecraft.
at what speed was it traveling and in what direction.
just curious. no distance is great when it comes to "ufo's". i have seen some my self accellerating to incredible speeds, and stopping up and accellerating in a completely different direction. the "manuveribilety" is awsome
on some of these.
so don't count it out just yet.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
So can anyone find a link on the whithouse evac as stated above?

post it!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join