It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Facilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
How many contries have secret bases and hidden facilities?? ( Wich Contries??)

Does Denmark Have some secret or hidden bases or facilities wich is run'ed by the goverment??

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
i know there are some in norway. one of them is inside a normal military base. i've seen it with my own eyes.
fenced in and guarded by men in black uniforms.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Where in Normay (Norge)??

Have allways wanted to go and see hidden facilities..

Do you think that they are experimenting with Aliens??

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UfoChaseDK

>> in h�nefoss, helgelandsmoen is the base i was stationed. the fenced facility is not on any official map, that's why i was curious about it in the fist place.
when i at one time came close to the fence to look, on of the guards told me to leave, and that there was nothing to see there.
what i could see inside the fence was some kind of radar dish and a another buliding with two large fans and a single door in the middle. no windows.
that made me think it might have been some kind of underground facility.
about the aliens.. i do not know.
i know there are more bases, even underground bases storing US arsenal. don't remember where those was supposed to be. over 10 years since i researched that subject.
maybe someone else here on ats can be of some help.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You should go to area 51! Seriously. I dont think they test for aliens and stuff, but that is because I dont think anyone does. But as far as a base covered in conspiracy and deceipt, this is a great one. Now I have thought this through. It would be nearly impossible to get in the place unless you were using a vehicle. But if you were charging the place in like a truck they would shoot you before you got there. Use a go cart. Go flying across groom lake at like 15-20 MPH kicking up some serious dust. They will laugh at you for a while. It will give you more time before they start shooting. if your lucky they will think you are completely insane and let you see the secret stuff knowing you will be discredited. Or they might let you in and then shoot you. but hey, you got in ya know?????

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seapeople

You should go to area 51! Seriously. I dont think they test for aliens and stuff, but that is because I dont think anyone does. But as far as a base covered in conspiracy and deceipt, this is a great one. Now I have thought this through. It would be nearly impossible to get in the place unless you were using a vehicle. But if you were charging the place in like a truck they would shoot you before you got there. Use a go cart. Go flying across groom lake at like 15-20 MPH kicking up some serious dust. They will laugh at you for a while. It will give you more time before they start shooting. if your lucky they will think you are completely insane and let you see the secret stuff knowing you will be discredited. Or they might let you in and then shoot you. but hey, you got in ya know?????

what we want to know in this thread is about secret bases in northern europe, not in the traditional U.S of A.
so if anyone else knows about any hidden bases in norway, sweden, denmark or finland, it would be nice to hear some about it.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   

How many contries have secret bases and hidden facilities?? ( Wich Contries??)

Does Denmark Have some secret or hidden bases or facilities wich is run'ed by the goverment??

Quoted by darkspace

what we want to know in this thread is about secret bases in northern europe, not in the traditional U.S of A.

No, you see dark buddy, that he asked which coutries and if there were any in denmark. He never mentioned northern europe specifically. You did. so what you should have said was, "I am interested in northern european secret bases".

Now back to area 51....
in the middle of the night you could hang-glide most of the way in from a mountain. I think that would be a silent and stealthy attack.... Until they find you hiding in a barrel and shoot you.

your thoughs........

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here's what I know...

England has one in/near Rendelsham Forest, not exactly hidden, but it's there.

France has one, I don't know exactly where, probably in the southern part near spain.

The 'norse' countries have several, both domestic, and some that are leased out to other governments, IE, I know that the US has a 'research' facility in one of those countries.

I'm not for sure on germany, but I suspect that they have a sizeable one

Russia has several (not european, but you know...) in siberia, and that was the cause for the 'meteor' in the early 20th century that caused so much destruction...I can't remember what it was called but I'm sure you all know which one i'm speaking of.

I don't believe that Italy has one, but I suppose that anything's possible.

Other than that i think europe's fairly clean. keep an eye out for those 'contrails'.

Have fun, kids.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Here's what I know...

England has one in/near Rendelsham Forest, not exactly hidden, but it's there.

France has one, I don't know exactly where, probably in the southern part near spain.

The 'norse' countries have several, both domestic, and some that are leased out to other governments, IE, I know that the US has a 'research' facility in one of those countries.

I'm not for sure on germany, but I suspect that they have a sizeable one

Russia has several (not european, but you know...) in siberia, and that was the cause for the 'meteor' in the early 20th century that caused so much destruction...I can't remember what it was called but I'm sure you all know which one i'm speaking of.

I don't believe that Italy has one, but I suppose that anything's possible.

Other than that i think europe's fairly clean. keep an eye out for those 'contrails'.

Have fun, kids.

the "contrails" i have already seen, just a couple of days ago. hmm, i have been feeling sick every day since that, coincidence? who knows.
and no big millitary bases nearby as far as i know.
i know there are several "hidden" bases in norway, just don't know their exact locations.
oh, by the way, the underground base with US equipment i was talking about, it's in lillehammer. with a bunker for the government too.

new topics

top topics

join