It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political joke

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
why would you liberate some one who doesn't want to liberate themselves?

a)Because they have something you want and don't want to share it?
b)because they just don't seem to live the "right" way damn it!
c)They don't want to be liberated? ---Nah. They were begging for it.
Maybe if they had the proper kindergarten teachers they would have all learned to share and give the bully their lunch money. Who knows.

I think a better question is, are the Iraqi people being liberated? And if so, why are US troops getting killed everyday? Why aren't Iraqis in control of their own country yet? Maybe Iraqi liberation is the biggest political joke, or maybe its that there is being PROGRESS made. If there was so much progress being made, why do they have to remind us of it every 15 minutes?

oh yeah, i'd set up the camera to take a photo of me saving the president, definitely in B&W.

[Edited on 23-11-2003 by jawapunk]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As a trained EMT I would immediately throw him a life-line and pull him to safety. No pictures would be taken and NO gratitude is necessary.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid
You are standing in the middle of a burning room. There are two doors out of the room. At one door is Dubya with a sword and at the other door is Saddam with a sword, neither one wants to let you out. You have a gun with one bullet in it.

What do you do?

Shoot saddam grab his sword and slice Dubya into mince meat!

Or shoot myself!

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mystra
doing the rounds...

george bush meets the queen, he turns round and says "as i'm the president, i'm thinking of changing how the country is referred to, and I'm thinking that it should be a kingdom". to which the queen replies, "i'm sorry mr bush, but to be a kingdom, you have to have a king in charge - and you're not a king." george thought a while and then said "how about a principality then?", to which the queen replied "again, to be a principality you have to be a prince - and you're not a prince, mr bush". bush thought long and hard and came up with "how about an empire then?" the queen, getting a little pissed off by now replied " sorry again, mr bush, but to be an empire you must have an emperor in charge - and you are not an emperor." before george bush could utter another word, the queen said "i think you're doing quite nicely as a country".

lol

I love this one! Where did you get it?

Tim

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Stick to you Rants they are funnier.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join