It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think ailens look like?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
xn

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I believe there's different types. Since a lot of people have been abducted and they all see the same thing, that means something. It means that one species of aliens must look like that. I believe one type is the one with the big black eyes (the greys), then there's others that look just like us, but maybe a few differences. I have this UFO book that has drawings of different types of aliens based on what people have reported. Some aliens looked like robots, some looked like a ball with spikes on it. Some even look like bigfoot.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Aztec. do you believe the ability to Time Travel is available to us right now?

I read that time travel is available to us because certain satellites moved through time slightly, and the scientists figured out the secret of time travel by analyzing how this was done.

I've also read an account given by a man who claimed to have worked with the u.s military scientists somewhere. The scientists had just about figured out the secret of time when some grays turned up with advanced computer technology and took over the project. The time travel worked and a lot was accomplished. I'll try to find the link to it, although the site it used to be on has closed.
The account can be found on this page. You'll need to click edit/find on this page/ibm/find next
www.greatdreams.com... It can also be found in part on this page if you click edit/find on this page/ibm/find next members.aol.com...

The aliens I know taught me a little about time, and they tell me the future occasionally, but they haven;t demonstrated time travel to me.

[Edited on 12-11-2003 by Aztec]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I am the all seeing eye but that account is not working
i wrote it before , and i did say i would ask again later

[Edited on 20-11-2003 by Krisboton]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bowser
Seapeople, Aztec is describing the aliens to us in what we can understand. He said "they look like". That doesn't mean they are octopi, or reptiles. And also who's to say they couldn't evolve into something exactly like us. If there world was the same as ours then why is it impossible that they might adapt the same as us, thus looking like us.

Referencing objects that we see in every day life is just evidence that these things are from earthly origin. In other words they are images conjured up in his mind based on his good imagination and also his expereinces on earth. These images are clearly those of an influenced person. Azzy says that he sees these things and communicates with them. Once again, I want to believe. Tell them to visit me. Wait, I'm sure there is a reason that you cant.

[Edited on 11/20/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I hope that you gus are ready for this one....

it took a lot to get this shot....

I know that this will end the topic but I feel that I must post this picture that I found.

Now be patient...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
When I was a kid, I always thought aliens looked like the ones in low-budget 50's horror movies, which I thought was really cool. But when everybody started saying that the aliens were these stupid little gray things that look like a child that's been underground his whole life, it was a real drag.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
i think they look like agnus-cows, and i see em every days when i drive to work...man they taste great, specially the steaks when they are rare baked. mmm I love alienz...

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Although the aliens I've seen are reptilian, insect, mammal, octopi, etc they are not the same as the species by the same name on earth. Many of the alien species I've seen have no name that we would be familiar with, and there is nothing I could use as a reference to give you some idea of what I was trying to describe. For instance one of the first aliens I met was a kind of human with long solid tubes of skin hanging down from all over its face. It was like a cross between a human and a cat fish, except the tubes were hanging from its whole face to down below its chin.

There are so many different types which I assume are part of a vast spectrum of life which covers countless dimensional planes, of which this earth is just one.

There's more to the universe than meets the eye.

Not only that, the visible universe is said to make up only 4% of the light and planetary masses calculated and so some sort of dark matter and dark energy is thought to make up 96% of the rest of the universe.

The beings in control of the multiverse do create life forms elsewhere which are similar to creatures we have on earth, however it is the consciousness inside the beings that is the important thing. Like you can put a nuclear scientist next to a cave man and an alien may think that both humans are identical. So just because some aliens are reptile or octopi does not mean that they have the same consciousness as creatures with similar features here on earth.

Look at the bigfoot creatures. They can become invisible and control minds etc, but people are calling them apes. They have little in common with apes and are far more advanced than apes, and yet still people call them apes.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I read about a Shaman from Africa who told how he once ate part of a Grey, he said it tasted like .. chicken

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I hope that you gus are ready for this one....

it took a lot to get this shot....

I know that this will end the topic but I feel that I must post this picture that I found.

Now be patient...

lol ... maybe Darwin was right

xyy

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
maybe all these new species they are finding are from an alien world, put here by them???

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
I read about a Shaman from Africa who told how he once ate part of a Grey, he said it tasted like .. chicken

~What in the hell? How would he be able to actually eat a gray alien? Did he kill a stranded gray with voodoo magic or something?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
They look like "US" ofcourse!

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyy
maybe all these new species they are finding are from an alien world, put here by them???

witch one's?

i wouldnt be surpirsed if they walked upright, had a big azz head with 3 fingewrs 1 thumb

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't think that they would be blobs. They would deffinatly have limbs and don't creatures need an opposable thumb to be able to be able to manipulate their environment to the level where they could build a spacecraft?
Unless they were blobs who had developed telekenetic powers.
hhhmmm in that case I suppose they could look like anything .The only thing I think I know for sure is that they possess some sort of a brain and possibly a heart. thats assuming that they have some sort of blood in their veins that would need pumping around.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
This ancient Mayan artwork shows some interesting beings

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
I dont know how a alien looks but I have a pic of how their ships might look.

www.ex-astris-scientia.org...

dude you do realize that all the ships you showed are artists concepts of alien, not only that but the space stations you showed more than half of them ARE FROM EARTH! the largest one even says it. further more the ships there, hmm i dont know they remind me of something, o i know they are all from star trek! dude get some real concepts and then show them to me. but then again who knows you might be right
although i doubt it. most ufos that are sighted are round observer crafts.
(edit to change large image to a link)

[edit on 2-2-2005 by pantha]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey

Originally posted by Sapphire

~What in the hell? How would he be able to actually eat a gray alien? Did he kill a stranded gray with voodoo magic or something?

Jeffrey naaa i think the Grey was half dead already so he just clubbed him to death then hacked him up and had a nice bowl of smoked grey
I think he probably enjoyed it after having been abducted and probed by them more than once. He said they abducted him and were really mean little guys too.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
My belief is that alien beings who can achieve intergalactic space travel would be very similar to ourselves (homo sapiens). My reasoning is that although they would be technologically superior, sometime in their evolutionally past, just like homo sapiens, they would have had to develop the abililty to make and use tools (or else you can't build a spaceship. much less a simple wheel). To make and use a tool with any kind of sophistication you need to have an opposable thumb (as we have). Without an opposable thumb we're still monkeys swinging in the trees, no matter how smart we are.

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I believe they are probably short and thin, but the typical look that they are portrayed as. Green, big eyes, etc.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join