It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Evolution is OUT of the Picture!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Actually, there has been a hell of alot more time and effort in convincing the masses of creationism. But, it's religious cult activity, and not scientific logic that attempts to do all the convincing. Only those who really want to believe can, in the lack of reasonable logic. Creationism is the blind leading the blinder.

I would say the exact same thing about evolutionism. Only an idiot can believe that in our time. I can understand that science 100 years ago couldn't believe in human controlled cloning and gene manipulation etc. but today? Give me a brake! Who's blind and who's blinder and who sees the truth for what it is?

However I do agree that up through the ages there have been said much BS in the name of creationism. But whether you like it or not, the creation stories of the bible are still the same 2500 years after it was written down and it still is valid scientifically, only we haven't been able to believe in creating life, find a universal cure for disease, stopping the ageing process and living in Heaven like the bible discribes. Until now. Today we can travel to the other planets, we can clone and improve species. At this very moment, perhaps the astronauts on ISS are eating dinner in orbit around the globe. I can send you a message across the globe in seconds and if I had the money, I could travel by air and touch down in your back yard within hours. In 100 years. Where would we be then? And in 1000? Or even 1 million years? I doubt this is the only planet we live on.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
I would say the exact same thing about evolutionism. Only an idiot can believe that in our time. I can understand that science 100 years ago couldn't believe in human controlled cloning and gene manipulation etc. but today? Give me a brake! Who's blind and who's blinder and who sees the truth for what it is?

Hahaha. Only an idiot would believe in evolution?

However I do agree that up through the ages there have been said much BS in the name of creationism. But whether you like it or not, the creation stories of the bible are still the same 2500 years after it was written down and it still is valid scientifically, only we haven't been able to believe in creating life, find a universal cure for disease, stopping the ageing process and living in Heaven like the bible discribes. Until now. Today we can travel to the other planets, we can clone and improve species. At this very moment, perhaps the astronauts on ISS are eating dinner in orbit around the globe. I can send you a message across the globe in seconds and if I had the money, I could travel by air and touch down in your back yard within hours. In 100 years. Where would we be then? And in 1000? Or even 1 million years? I doubt this is the only planet we live on.

Of course the stories are the same but they aren't much of a scientific theory. What relevance does the rest of your post have to do with evolution and creation?

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   
All one has to do when listening to another is to read what they post and then you know where 'they' stand as apart from you. I have spent my whole life thus far trying to help others shape their lives as I have shaped mine. If one knows that something works by trying it upon themselves and finding success, then one knows that they are not affording misguided advice when sharing with others.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by evildoer

"If someone had put just as much effort in making a theory based on creation in the light of science, this would be even more substanciated in facts than the evolusion theory."

That's your opinion. Proof?

If you calculate the possibility using the knowledge we have the chance for life to have started by itself here on Earth is less than 1. My calculator would have rendered it zero! In other words it is logically "impossible" for life to have emerged by itself. However with the knowledge we have today of what we are capable of ourselves and humble estimates on where we will be in the near future, the possibility for life on Earth to have been created by a manlike species from another planet is not just possible, but likely. Even most likely. Even the odds of God to choose exactly this planet among the hundreds of billions of other planets in the universe are in the favour of the Biblical accounts vs. the chance model.

"There are so many fundamental breaches to the evolusion theory that if it had been presented today as is, it would probably have been widely rejected."

Yeah, I'm sure. You have nothing.

"Look at the time when this theory was presented and see how important it was for the new world in the image of science to come up with an alternative to the Church. Anyone who has eyes and a sense of form understands that the lifeforms that live today can not have evolved naturally by chance, without the direction of a master designer. "

Obviously not, or the theory of evolution wouldn't be so popular.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heared! Using your form of argumentation you actually speek against your own case! 1000 years ago, most people believed the Earth was flat. It was the most popular theory. The idea that people could walk upside down was perposterous even in the eyes of science! You just showed yourself as someone who believes whatever is the most popular idea.

"Within a hundred years we Earthlings may have created oceans and an athmosphere on Mars and started the cultivation of the planet. And within a 1000 years this planet could indeed be the "new Heaven and a new Earth" ready to inhabit angelic humans, cloned fauna and a new rece of humans under our control. Think for yourselves:"

I have no clue what the point of this is or what it has to do with evolution. Sounds like a fairy tale with all this "angelic humans" and crap.

What I say is that the bible says God is exactly like us. We share the same genetics and have the same potential: God created us in his own likeness and image. If it is possible for us today, it was possible for God back then. And as I have shown above. It is also the most likely thing to have happened.

"Isn't the stories of Genesis more credible than evilution, all in all?"

No, because scientific research proves otherwise. You just choose to believe Genesis because it makes you feel more comfortable.

Scientific research prooved that the earth was flat just a couple of hundred years ago. What is your point? Are you not even willing to see Genesis 1 through the eyes of science? No, you don't believe in science, just whoever shouts the loudest and who is on the front page. Show me one shred of proof that that disprooves the story of Genesis 1. One tiny shred of proof!

"Give me one single argument that says we humans will not try to cultivate a new planet when this one becomes unstable due to pollution and perhaps a new ice age or a burning inferno triggered by let's say the Yellowstone super caldera which alone has the potential of wiping all life off this planet within days, weeks or months? And give me one single argument that we wouldn't follow more or less the same procedure as God did here when we read Genesis 1?"

There is no point in giving either argument as they have nothing to do with the theory of evolution. Do you know what you are talking about?

That's bull# and you know it. Have you looked at what this thread is about? It is about how stupid the evolution theory is and how it is OUT of the picture! Then what's the alternative? Creation. And I blow on the fire saying there is much more evidence that points towards creation by space travellers much like ourselves. Do you believe it is possible to make an athmosphere if you have water? Do you believe that it is even possible to create whatever chemical element and molecule you'd like artificially through particle engeneering using lasers and magnetic fields? Do you believe in cloning and gene manipulation? Well if you can say yes to this, then you believe that the biblical accounts are indeed valid seen from a scientific viewpoint, and you even believe that everything the bible says in Genesis 1 is possible. Even far more likely than the evolution theory which is a bunch of crap.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Blessings,
Mikromarius

Yep. Everything seems to advance, except creationism. You'd think that in 2000+ years there would be at least one new shred of solid credible evidence, but there isn't. Science, on the other hand, makes it's own path for advancement. Even if there were no scientists, science would unfold new and exciting things...as if it's inevitable.

Science never "proved the world was flat". That was just popular belief. Most beliefs, such as that, were enforced by religious fanatics who would lie, cheat, steal, and kill, if anyone challenged their theories.

Oh yeah, BTW, the moon is not a planet.

[Edited on 11-23-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Yep. Everything seems to advance, except creationism. You'd think that in 2000+ years there would be at least one new shred of solid credible evidence, but there isn't.

How about science now explaining cloning and genetic engeneering and even performing it in practicality? How about flying machines and space crafts? Everything written in Genesis 1 is possible today. It is scientifically accurate if you also take into account that there is a Creator involved who can travel through the galaxy and is more advanced than us technologically.

Science never "proved the world was flat". That was just popular belief. Most beliefs, such as that, were enforced by religious fanatics who would lie, cheat, steal, and kill, if anyone challenged their theories.

And who were the scientists back then? They were mostly "religious fanatics" as you put it. They were the only ones with access to the knowledge. Today the scientific realms are mostly populated by "ateistic fanatics" who refuse to believe in such a thing as there being other civilisations in space capable of travelling through space using technology that by far surpasses our own. That my friend is perposterous!

Oh yeah, BTW, the moon is not a planet.

And I wasn't speeking about the moon either. I was speeking about Mars. The minute we find water below the surface of Mars it will take about ten to fifteen years to design and build a rocket that can safely bring people out to Mars and start the creation process. We have the technology. We just need to find water, that's all. When we do that it's just a matter of building the shuttle and planning the mission. There are currently four probes heading for Mars. All with the same purpose: to evaluate whether there can be water below the surface and whether there has been life there earlier or even if there still is some form of life there.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Scientific research prooved that the earth was flat just a couple of hundred years ago. What is your point? Are you not even willing to see Genesis 1 through the eyes of science? No, you don't believe in science, just whoever shouts the loudest and who is on the front page. Show me one shred of proof that that disprooves the story of Genesis 1. One tiny shred of proof!

I sure hope that is pulling the piss...

When did this 'research' prove that?

As far as the rest of it, the theory of Evolution is not the same today as it was when Darwin first wrote about it, it has been modified, upgraded and more detailed. As with any scientific theory.

Again with the Scientific Method versus Faith argument.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Also according to the bible isnt the earth only like 7,000 years old?

Pretty sure theres plenty of evidence that runs counter to that idea.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Also according to the bible isnt the earth only like 7,000 years old?

Pretty sure theres plenty of evidence that runs counter to that idea.

No, if you know how to read riddles and stuff like Genesis 1 you would notice that In the beginning God created Heaven and Earth. God created the Heavens with their stars before he created the planets, but seen from a terrestrial point of view, there was nothing to see, for darkness was uppon the water. The athmosphere was possibly filled with fog and smoke for when God creates there is smoke and fire and that produce smoke and fog, perhaps the first inhabitant of the Earth was living in the ocean below a dome that rendered the stars invisible seen from his viewpoint where no light could reach his eyes. God's Spirit who is his most beloved and eternally trustful servant were hovering above the ocean. And God waited until the time was right. Then he called for the Light. And Light came at it's appointed time. Only God knew when that time was. Just like only God knows when He comes back. Only God decides when and where, how and when Light comes. Jesus who was the Word of God was baptised not long before he was killed. His ministry lasted about 3.5 years until he was killed. There had then been about 3500 years of civilisation. In other words there had gone about 1,260 million years from the creation of this solar system until God cleared the fog and swiched on the light here on Earth so to speek. But when we read that God called the light day and the darkness night and we know that one night is just about as long as a day, we can assume that there went 1,260 million more years until the first day was finished and the next started 2,520 million years after God created Heaven and Earth. So when Jesus returns this universe is approximately 17,000 million years old. Or in other words about seventeen billion years old (though the beast has one severed head which was later healed, possibly meaning that he was saved by counting inclusively: 15 or 16 billion years old, but I'm not God so I can't determin how many years he has shortened his return withj) since the big bang sounded and the elements became reality and it all started. Also that happened on God's command. Genesis 1 and the Gospel of John show this if you know how to count with God's beeds. Peter holds the keys to Heaven. He can measure time and creation, he can count how far the Light has travelled, for the keys to Heaven have been given to him so he can unlock every prophecy and show everything that is hidden. Now, where does this contrast science? Nowhere. Science simply prooves that Genesis 1 is indeed correct when read in the Light of the Day where Jesus is God and Ruler of Heaven. This is why the Sabbath is sacred. And why we should not worship on the other days. The first day of the week is 50/50 darkness and light. But Light existed even before the universe was created. It was just sleeping in the lap of the Father. And God cared for the Light and wanted to show his Light so everything and everyone could be blessed by it. Therefore he created the universe and everything that dwells in it. God is more ancient than you would even dare to believe. This is probably not the first universe. There may have been other universes or kingdoms created before and after this one. But I don't know that, I can only assume it since God is indeed eternal. Time is like a swinging double edged sword. And beyond time is Life. Life is with God. And the trustworthy inherit it. When I was a kid, five or six years old i was standing in the garden outside my house thinking: What if all this is just a product of my imagination? Well only God knows that, but I do know that I could never have imagined any such things if it hadn't been for the Love of those surrounding me. God is Love!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 10-1-2004 by mikromarius]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

How about science now explaining cloning and genetic engeneering and even performing it in practicality? How about flying machines and space crafts? Everything written in Genesis 1 is possible today. It is scientifically accurate if you also take into account that there is a Creator involved who can travel through the galaxy and is more advanced than us technologically.

None of this has anything to do with the bible, IMO. It's quite a stretch to imply this.

And who were the scientists back then? They were mostly "religious fanatics" as you put it. They were the only ones with access to the knowledge.

What knowledge?! It was a guess, based entirely upon the fact that they didn't fly out into space! They had no concept of gravity, therefore they just blindly assumed there's no other way we could stand here on earth.

Today the scientific realms are mostly populated by "ateistic fanatics" who refuse to believe in such a thing as there being other civilisations in space capable of travelling through space using technology that by far surpasses our own. That my friend is perposterous!

I don't think this is true at all. In fact, there are still many scientists who believe in god. I don't consider them real men of science, though.

And I wasn't speeking about the moon either. I was speeking about Mars.

I was talking about your statement claiming we can travel to other planets. We haven't even been to any planets at all yet.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

None of this has anything to do with the bible, IMO. It's quite a stretch to imply this.

Well your opinion can't count if you don't see that what God has explained in Genesis 1 is the whole truth about the universe and everything. You can't see the death and height of God unless you know how to unlock the door. Genesis 1 discribes the big bang, how God created Heaven before he created the planets. It describes advanced genetic engeneering much like designers today shape their things. Take car design for instance. The modern car designer first shapes an original in clay. Then this full dimentional clay model is scanned into a computer who generates a computerised cad drawing or a 3D model of this shell. The engineers then can construct a chassie within it's boundries, find an engine that fits or create a completely new one, make the interiour etc. etc. If you were to create a completely new lifeform, Genesis explains a very good method. And somehow this method is widely used by designers and architects today. Computers and engineers to do the rest. First you make a model that you're likeing, then you scan it and study it on a computerscreen as an image and determin the size and shape of the bones, guts, even how many hairs should be on the body etc. etc. Then you press print to mothercell and you create two mother cells if you want them to procreate, containing perfect matching DNA, place them in tubes and let them grow until they have reached their preferred size. When they're fully "baked", you take them out of the life water, breathe through their nostrils, and pling, you have two human beings capable of reproducing themselves without the use of technology, just plain old love, rocking and rolling, like males and females have been doing for millions, yes billions of years. This is creation and procreation.

Now for the cloning that is explained in the next chapter. God took some bone and flesh tissue out of the Man and with that he shaped the wife Man desired, that he didn't find in the eyes of any of the other creatures God had already designed for his honor. God took a part of Man's DNA and out of that God created Woman. One would probably need some female DNA to be able to clone a man today because of this in order to build a healthy skeleton for the man. For Man wanted someone he could call his own, a woman in his own likeing whom he could feel true love for. And God cloned the Woman by taking some of Man's DNA out of the Man. And a little later Eve saw the light of day. All of this is accurate with the knowledge we have about our DNA today, stemcell and cloning research. If this has nothing to do with the Bible, I suggest you go buy yourself a pair of glasses and a brain. For the Bible explains what we have used thousands of years to figure out ourselves. How can an ancient book describing the age of the universe, advanced genetic engeneering and human cloning way before Man was capable of understanding it, be dismissed just because you don't know how to read it? Find someone who can, and you will hopefully see that the bible describes what science now, thousands of years later, has prooved to be correct.

And who were the scientists back then? They were mostly "religious fanatics" as you put it. They were the only ones with access to the knowledge.

What knowledge?! It was a guess, based entirely upon the fact that they didn't fly out into space! They had no concept of gravity, therefore they just blindly assumed there's no other way we could stand here on earth.

But if they had studied the bible they would see that it does indeed explain how the Earth moves in circles around a center as Isaiah says in 40:22, and if they had cast away their Sol worship they would also understand that the God that has his throne above the orbit of the Earth, is not the star in the sky we call the Sun or Sol, but that he is infact outside the universe. Heaven is a veil that God put between him and his Creation. The stars are his eyes. In our Solar system we have one star that is situated in the center of our system, and another that is closed until the day God gives it Light. This unlit star is what we call the biggest planet in our system, but it's not a planet, but a gass giant, not unlike the the Sun, and the beast has called this star Jupiter after the god of their heaven, Zevs. They worshipped a closed eye, not him who sees through them and gives them their light. Maybe one day God decides to wake up his second eye and look uppon us with both his eyes open in order to judge the depth of our knowledge and the height of our knowledge. Somehow I don't want to be anywhere near the Earth when that happens, for he will have seven days to catch up with, and who can be standing on this Earth when God examines our good and bad deeds. When everything that is veiled in darkness will be put into the Light. And two moons will witness the seven days from the creation of this world to the destruction of the Great Red Dragon and the Realm of Death. And further how God will create everything new, upgrade the rightious to angelic status, and maybe in the end create new humans in his for us uncomprehensible image. That day the world will be flat indeed and square in shape. A gigantic city shaped like a cube that descends uppon the Earth from Heaven and our God and Creator. Blessed are those who can enter. But woe to them who are shut out. In that city there will be no need for light of Sun, Moon or stars, for God and the Lamb will be their Light and they will live together as a kingdom of angels, together with their King and their God. This city will be many times larger than the Moon and even the highest mountain will be like a grain of sand beside it. This city is the cap stone of our Earth, and even Egypt and Sodom will have to swallow their pride and walk away in shame.

Today the scientific realms are mostly populated by "ateistic fanatics" who refuse to believe in such a thing as there being other civilisations in space capable of travelling through space using technology that by far surpasses our own. That my friend is perposterous!

I don't think this is true at all. In fact, there are still many scientists who believe in god. I don't consider them real men of science, though.

And I wasn't speeking about the moon either. I was speeking about Mars.

I was talking about your statement claiming we can travel to other planets. We haven't even been to any planets at all yet.

If you had read what I said, you could see that I said we have the technology to travel to Mars, but such a mission would need to have a purpose and a possibility to survive for a long period of time with limited resources: Discovery of water is the only thing we need in order to dig up the money, design and build the rocket, train the crew, plan the mission and set off to the new Earth which will be supervised from the New Jerusalem in the end that has such a strange name made up of the lives of the elect who have won their victory in power of the blood of the Lamb and been blessed with seeing the Plan of God. They are like a relay race. Like a chain of divine souls whose salery is to be allowed to work for God and to live to witness his magnifficent work and his rightious judgement. Who will see his New Creation and the destruction of evil. These sacred souls will be taken up in the air, to God. We will see them all in the end following the Rightious and Truthful Word of God whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose tongue is like a sword, they will follow on white horses with Joy and Victory on their banners: "Joy to the Lamb and his God, for the Word of God has won. He has defeated his enemies with Love!" The Beast and it's False Prophet will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire and Satan will be tied up in chains and locked away for 1000 years, until the day when God will put his people to the test one last time before the Great and Terrible Day of the Final Judgement.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by evildoer

Originally posted by DaRAGE
"#n oath this is a great topic. Evolution has been disproved. It is a load of #. There is no evidence of macro evolution, only alterations in the various genes of which becomes the dominant. But those genes were already there just not the dominant ones in the species, and the species which had more dominant genes to survive the world better survived. "

It has been disproved? By who? Please don't say Kent Hovind.

The way genetics works baby...Genetics....

You cannot tell me that just say for instance....the world becomes a really dusty place all of a sudden, and stays that way for millenia....that we humans are going to develope some special kind of lung through evolution that would help us deal with all the dust better, or something like that. It cant be done. It cant be added. Our genetics cannot do that. A gene just doesn't decide to make up new material for new cells to do new stuff because of the environment they live in has changed...
Sperm/eggs cant change the genetic material that is already there. It cannot be done.

You tel me how it is done. It cant. The way genetics works is that in a billion years just say....we are going to not be humans....we are going to be back to single celled organism's through genetic degradation. WE coul dvery well jsut be a bunch of sludge. We aren't going to be growing wings to fly about in the sky, or growing more arms etc. WE are going to devolve not evolve. Everything about genetics points to it.

Now it's ur turn to prove macro evolution correct. You wont be able to. Arguement ended.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
www.aboundingjoy.com...

youll notice that it would have been near impossible for this beetle by simple natural selection and genetic mutations to 'evolve' it's defense mechanism.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Well your opinion can't count if you don't see that what God has explained in Genesis 1 is the whole truth about the universe and everything. You can't see the death and height of God unless you know how to unlock the door. Genesis 1 discribes the big bang, how God created Heaven before he created the planets. It describes advanced genetic engeneering much like designers today shape their things. Take car design for instance. The modern car designer first shapes an original in clay. Then this full dimentional clay model is scanned into a computer who generates a computerised cad drawing or a 3D model of this shell. The engineers then can construct a chassie within it's boundries, find an engine that fits or create a completely new one, make the interiour etc. etc. If you were to create a completely new lifeform, Genesis explains a very good method. And somehow this method is widely used by designers and architects today. Computers and engineers to do the rest. First you make a model that you're likeing, then you scan it and study it on a computerscreen as an image and determin the size and shape of the bones, guts, even how many hairs should be on the body etc. etc. Then you press print to mothercell and you create two mother cells if you want them to procreate, containing perfect matching DNA, place them in tubes and let them grow until they have reached their preferred size. When they're fully "baked", you take them out of the life water, breathe through their nostrils, and pling, you have two human beings capable of reproducing themselves without the use of technology, just plain old love, rocking and rolling, like males and females have been doing for millions, yes billions of years. This is creation and procreation.

Now for the cloning that is explained in the next chapter. God took some bone and flesh tissue out of the Man and with that he shaped the wife Man desired, that he didn't find in the eyes of any of the other creatures God had already designed for his honor. God took a part of Man's DNA and out of that God created Woman. One would probably need some female DNA to be able to clone a man today because of this in order to build a healthy skeleton for the man. For Man wanted someone he could call his own, a woman in his own likeing whom he could feel true love for. And God cloned the Woman by taking some of Man's DNA out of the Man. And a little later Eve saw the light of day. All of this is accurate with the knowledge we have about our DNA today, stemcell and cloning research. If this has nothing to do with the Bible, I suggest you go buy yourself a pair of glasses and a brain. For the Bible explains what we have used thousands of years to figure out ourselves. How can an ancient book describing the age of the universe, advanced genetic engeneering and human cloning way before Man was capable of understanding it, be dismissed just because you don't know how to read it? Find someone who can, and you will hopefully see that the bible describes what science now, thousands of years later, has prooved to be correct.

But if they had studied the bible they would see that it does indeed explain how the Earth moves in circles around a center as Isaiah says in 40:22, and if they had cast away their Sol worship they would also understand that the God that has his throne above the orbit of the Earth, is not the star in the sky we call the Sun or Sol, but that he is infact outside the universe. Heaven is a veil that God put between him and his Creation. The stars are his eyes. In our Solar system we have one star that is situated in the center of our system, and another that is closed until the day God gives it Light. This unlit star is what we call the biggest planet in our system, but it's not a planet, but a gass giant, not unlike the the Sun, and the beast has called this star Jupiter after the god of their heaven, Zevs. They worshipped a closed eye, not him who sees through them and gives them their light. Maybe one day God decides to wake up his second eye and look uppon us with both his eyes open in order to judge the depth of our knowledge and the height of our knowledge. Somehow I don't want to be anywhere near the Earth when that happens, for he will have seven days to catch up with, and who can be standing on this Earth when God examines our good and bad deeds. When everything that is veiled in darkness will be put into the Light. And two moons will witness the seven days from the creation of this world to the destruction of the Great Red Dragon and the Realm of Death. And further how God will create everything new, upgrade the rightious to angelic status, and maybe in the end create new humans in his for us uncomprehensible image. That day the world will be flat indeed and square in shape. A gigantic city shaped like a cube that descends uppon the Earth from Heaven and our God and Creator. Blessed are those who can enter. But woe to them who are shut out. In that city there will be no need for light of Sun, Moon or stars, for God and the Lamb will be their Light and they will live together as a kingdom of angels, together with their King and their God. This city will be many times larger than the Moon and even the highest mountain will be like a grain of sand beside it. This city is the cap stone of our Earth, and even Egypt and Sodom will have to swallow their pride and walk away in shame.

If you had read what I said, you could see that I said we have the technology to travel to Mars, but such a mission would need to have a purpose and a possibility to survive for a long period of time with limited resources: Discovery of water is the only thing we need in order to dig up the money, design and build the rocket, train the crew, plan the mission and set off to the new Earth which will be supervised from the New Jerusalem in the end that has such a strange name made up of the lives of the elect who have won their victory in power of the blood of the Lamb and been blessed with seeing the Plan of God. They are like a relay race. Like a chain of divine souls whose salery is to be allowed to work for God and to live to witness his magnifficent work and his rightious judgement. Who will see his New Creation and the destruction of evil. These sacred souls will be taken up in the air, to God. We will see them all in the end following the Rightious and Truthful Word of God whose eyes are like blazing fire and whose tongue is like a sword, they will follow on white horses with Joy and Victory on their banners: "Joy to the Lamb and his God, for the Word of God has won. He has defeated his enemies with Love!" The Beast and it's False Prophet will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire and Satan will be tied up in chains and locked away for 1000 years, until the day when God will put his people to the test one last time before the Great and Terrible Day of the Final Judgement.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

No offense, but you live in some kind of religious dream world. You could be the leader of your very own cult, if there wasn't already such a long waiting line.

[Edited on 11-24-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
God, (no pun intended...)
Not this old horse again...

A fake discovery or two, doesn't all of a sudden disprove evolution, any more than the fake coffer of Jesus' brother James disproves Christ.

I'm sorry, but one fake skull and a made up story will not change the fact that evolution not only exists, but is the only logical explanation.

Evolution still makes more sense.

Amen to that...

If you really doubt evolution, by all means, go visit Austrailia or the Galapagos Islands... Your contention would be what....that these strange creatures were simply made different by God? No, they are different because they were geographically isolated from the rest of the world, and they (get this...) EVOLVED differently than their mainland counterparts....

Disbelieving evolution is like disbelieving that the sun isn't a star, but some deity. It isn't faith, it isn't just "theory"...it's simple common sense... Just look around you...look at your own fingernails, which millions of years ago were claws... Seriously, do you think God "designed" them? What possible function would they serve? Unbelievable....

I sense a "Jaywalk" interview in the future...

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
fingernails are the same as theyve always been, we just trim them.

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Disbelieving evolution is like disbelieving that the sun isn't a star, but some deity. It isn't faith, it isn't just "theory"...it's simple common sense...

Exactly! See how far religion has come? They no longer worship the Sun!

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
www.aboundingjoy.com...

youll notice that it would have been near impossible for this beetle by simple natural selection and genetic mutations to 'evolve' it's defense mechanism.

Yes the beatle is indeed magnifficent. Below is pasted a link from talkorigins.org which by the way is a great site who are looking in to the great evolution/creation controversies. As the Wayfarer says it is perposterous to claim this beatle have evolved into what it is, it's complexity, design and beauty, how it actually produce and mix toxic chemicals, produce- and make them react with oxygen and spray them on their enemies: "The spray even takes the form of a pulse jet."

"The mechanism of their spray works thus: Secretory cells produce hydroquinones and hydrogen peroxide (and perhaps other chemicals, depending on the species), which collect in a reservoir. The reservoir opens through a muscle-controlled valve onto a thick-walled reaction chamber. This chamber is lined with cells that secrete catalases and peroxidases. When the contents of the reservior are forced into the reaction chamber, the catalases and peroxidases rapidly break down the hydrogen peroxide and catalyze the oxidation of the hydroquinones into p-quinones. These reactions release free oxygen and generate enough heat to bring the mixture to the boiling point and vaporize about a fifth of it. Under pressure of the released gasses, the valve is forced closed, and the chemicals are expelled explosively through openings at the tip of the abdomen. [Aneshansley & Eisner, 1969; Aneshansley et al, 1983; Eisner et al, 1989]"

Above quotes from: www.talkorigins.org...

Evolution? I don't think so!

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Nov, 24 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

fingernails are the same as theyve always been, we just trim them.

*Bangs his head against the wall....and ironically, prays for the evolution of others....

Hell, I'm just glad someone got the subtle sun god remark, hehe.....

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join