It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mikey and Pop Rocks....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So, to take a cue from the icon for this forum...how many remember hearing that Mikey, from the LIFE ceral commercials, died from eating pop riocks and coke???

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I remember that.

I also just recently watched on tv, show called Mythbusters... they did the "experiment too" pop rocks and soda pop... nothing happened. no explosion !

I love pop rocks, they're the coolest candy

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
pop rocks and coke, that sounds like one wild night. lol

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
pop rocks are great during oral...
nevermind. I'm not giving away all my secrets.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
had altoids

poprocks huh?

fizzle dizzle

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Try Cinnamon Altoids....

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Mikey and Pop Rocks... I was watching VH1's "I Love The 80's" and they talked about the pop rock craze. (I was too young to remember)

Then I watched MTV's "Big Urban Myth Show" and they tested out the pop rocks with Coke and...

NOTHING HAPPENED!

So, this urban legend can be labelled... FALSE!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thank God! you had me worried for a moment there, Mikey was the Cereal Icon of the 70's!!! or was it Messy Marvin ... hmm

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Not a big fan of the altoids myself. Just numbs things out in my opinion.

Mad

posted on Dec, 2 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Everybody knows that poprocks and soda won't kill you but pop rocks and drano will

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
if pop rocks and coke can kill u they wuld have a warning sayin do not ingest with soda myth is not true

posted on Nov, 12 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Reminds me of the spider eggs in the Bubble Yum back in the day.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
gotta love dem spider eggs. spice things up, make life more exciting!

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Try Cinnamon Altoids....

This is not the first time I've heard either of these things! But want a real shocker?

You know those listerine cool strips? Hey now, Ive only heard tales, but the tales I ve heard....

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Spider eggs in Bubble Yum? I missed that one.

However, to go into the more grotesque side of reality, it is possible for maggots to grow within the human body. I remember seeing a medical photograph once (in one of my girlfriend's medical texts) of a woman who had maggots growing inside of her mammary glands. The photograph was of maggots pushing their way out through the opening in her nipple. This was caused by extreme lack of hygene. It is also possible for maggots to grow within the penis, the vaginal canal/uterus, as well as within other orifices of the human body. Typically the cause for this is extreme lack of hygene (though a few cases have been caused through other means too graphic to describe in this forum).

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Did you know that if you mix a packet of pixy stix with eight pints of Cornish scrumpy it will get you drunk and probably result in

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Did you know that if you mix a packet of pixy stix with eight pints of Cornish scrumpy it will get you drunk and probably result in

Ah, the wonderfully nauseating phenomena of "stomache fermentation."

top topics

join