It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is my baby?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I've been having a strange dream for years now, and as far as I can tell, it has nothing to do with my real life. But I am no dream expert, so I'll post it here to see if somebody has any idea what this could mean, So here it is, my dream:

I stand in my room, or infront of the building where I live, scared and desperate. I have this thought in my head that somebody took my child away, a litle baby. I am totaly panicking and thinking that I dont know who the father is, which is strange. I want to go look for the baby but I dont know where. I dont know who took him/her, and that terrifies me. Sometimes there is a woman in my dream, I dont know who she is, who tries to comfort me, but I dont trust her. I just want to find my baby and those who took the baby away from me.

Usualy I wake up crying or screaming and I cant sleep after that.

A bit about myself: I am 25, female, not married, dont have kids, never had an abortion. I really dont know why I keep dreaming about a baby...

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I had the same dream except I never had an abortion, sound like your missing something,something in Your heart is empty. Fill it with love and happy thoughts. Healing takes time.

join