It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad Time for Disturbed Fans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
For those who are fans of Disturbed and do not yet know, Fuzz, the bass player, and the rest of Disturbed have parted ways.

The remaining members, David, Dan and Mike, are currently finishing up the writing of the next album, due out Fall 2004 or Spring 2005, and the second MOL DVD will be released Feb 4 2004.

The exact reasons and details for the band parting ways is not going to be released as the remaining members, as well as Fuzz, wish to keep all matter private. However, it has been established that all FOUR members were in agreeance with this decision.

To all fans of Disturbed, please join me in wishing Fuzz, and the rest of Disturbed BEST OF LUCK in all future endevors, and continue supporting Disturbed.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
definately a shame to hear. there one of the very few metal bands nowadays that actually impresses me.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:36 PM
link   
That really sucks, I like some of Disturbed's music. Then again it's probably much easier to replace a bass player then, say the lead singer whose vocals are associated with the sound of their music. I still wonder how AC/DC found a singer that sounded exactly like Bon Scott.

I'm sure they'll find another bassist that is "Down with the Sickness".

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 12:47 PM
link   
They are the only CURRENT metal band that has impressed me enough to be a big fan.

I think they should persue Jason Newstead. His new band sux and I'm sure he would like a new job. He has loads of experience and is a great bassist, and I think he could be good for them.

But we will see.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I thought you were going to say one of them had passed! I'm not overly concerned about bands that split..most reunite eventually. I enjoy the sounds of Disturbed though

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
That's too bad. I'm sure a replacement will come soon enough, and as ProudAmerican said, it's easier to replace a bassist then it is a vocalist. Though, you do get used to the members in that band, and it's sad to see them leave.

It sucked when Twiggy left/was booted from Manson, but then he joined APC, and they rock, just as much, if not more then Manson.

Newsted would be a good replacement, he's a great bassist.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Had one of them passed it would have been an even sadder (is that a word?) day. Luckily, no.

I am definitely glad David did not leave (vocalist), to me, it is really him and Danny (guitar) that MAKE the band, the others just make them stronger.

APC is a great band and, even though I am not a big fan of manson, I do like Twiggy and think he was a great choice for APC.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
thsnk christ for that. No longer will there predictable and dull Nu-metal whinings hurt my ears.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
WOW I did not know ATS had a entertainment post

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Saiyan... neither did I..

this is going to be cool !!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble earthtone, but DISTURBED is STILL GOING TO KICK ASS, just without the Bassist.

LONG LIVE DISTURBED

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAlreadyPsycho
Sorry to burst your bubble earthtone, but DISTURBED is STILL GOING TO KICK ASS, just without the Bassist.

LONG LIVE DISTURBED

NnnnnnnnnnnnOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0Ooooo

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What? why?

new topics

top topics

join