It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupacabra in Mexico video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Im interested. I dont know alot about fake films or anything like this but I sort of think it is real. Cant be for sure. I do agree that the camera could of been better. All I do know for sure was if I saw something like that in the dark, I would of needed another change of pants. LOL

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's a proven fake, Turlis, read the last few posts on page 1.

-Jimmy-

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My personal opinion is that it's much too dark a video to really tell if it's fake or authentic. It could very well be this way to hide the fact they've used CGI to create the Chupacabra in the video. The darker the surroundings the easier it is to do CGI animations since you don't have to fill in as many details. All in all it's very reminiscent of the scene in Signs with the Alien that just pops up on the screen in that aloley when you least expect it. At this point in time unless contrary evidence proves me wrong, I'm going to have to say this is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
seriously that thing looked freaky i would hate to see the chupa in real life!!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i agree totally!!! the chupa is my worst nightmare

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
As Gemwolf said the video s fake and has been posted before. I mean seriously, any video that has "AREA 51 PRODUCTIONS" should immediately put you in mind of something which has been produced.

Still its a good looking video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join