It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Why Hes A Halfway Decent President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I used to get all kind of grief over my political affiliation...Now I consider myself as belonging to a BRAND NEW PARTY...Which is called the M.O.T.R. Party.

MOTR stands for...Middle Of The Road....Because I'm not a liberal, & I'm definitely not a Democrat...I used to be a Republican, & I know there are still some pretty decent people on both sides, but then again, there are also some pretty bad characters on both sides as well.

As for Libertarian...I don't condone smoking pot except for medicinal purposes...& I don't feel the need to chain myself to a tree, ie Darryl Hannah...lovely person I'm sure...

But then there is the Independant party a la Joe I have Supreme Power Lieberman, & who can blame him since his own party turned their backs on him, & congrats JL on the win.

Now why do I want this new party....simple, I stand for the old principles truth,justice,honor,liberty,free speech (within reason) & freedom of religion, except in cases where the religion teaches their followers to directly harm or kill others simply because some plain old man whether he was considered a prophet or not says that you will be serving God by killing yourself along with anyone deemed a heretic.

I also believe that the people who are our elected officials should be barred from accepting money from special interest groups. If they are found to have done this, they should be relieved from their office by a totally non partisan comittie of elder statesmen with no history of criminal activity, preferably (I know I'll anger many people here) by Non Denominational "True Born Again Christians"

I know even they are not & never will be perfect, but they are a far site better then those who don't believe in God at all, because they know they will be judged by God in Heaven for every sin they have committed. If you are agnostic, then nothing is right or wrong, canceling out any chance to be a judge over mankind. Worse yet would be a believer that humans are Gods themselves.

So you see, only those who have experienced pain & suffering, feel for the hurts of mankind. I have witnessed Gods AWESOME supernatural power manifested in my life, & I have realized that the key to true happiness, & wisdom, and eternal life lies in accepting Gods only Son Jesus Christ as their personal Lord & Saviour.

No, I'm not perfect, I have thought, & done some pretty despicable things in my youth, & in the sight of God, but he has punished me quite severely for that rebellion, & yet he never cut me off, because he is a forgiving God. I give him thanks for "guiding me back" into the light, even though I will bare in my body the judgement of a Holy God.

I know that he loves me, & is not willing that any should perish, but that all might receive Jesus as their Lord & Saviour.

I'm not trying to judge anyone, because I have been guilty of the same sins that is inherent in all mankind, whether by action or thought, sin is sin plain & simple.

mod edit to remove recruiting.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Whaat?

And what does this have to do with George H. W. Bush, or Political Conspiracies?

Hmmm.....

To be ON topic...

Okay, so he's a half way decent President. But it is the other half, that I'm worried about.

[edit on 12/20/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Well first off, I did go off topic a bit, but what I was trying to say is that I was a former critic of George Bush mainly because of the war, but now that I know much more about the many reasons for our troops being over there, I see why he can only say what he has been telling us...That they are making it safe for the rest of the world.

Our brave soldiers are not dieing in vain, & they are definitely over there for a National Security Counter measure. So, now I know why we are there, & why President Bush can only tell us so much. He is sacrificing his public image for the safety of our citizens.

I don't however think we can improve the situation by continuing to torture
the radical brainwashed & in most cases mentally ill insurgents. I hope he remembers that they were pretty much raised to hate ALL heretics, and since their religion (nasty word that) says they will go straight to Heaven if they blow themselves up, or kill as many disbelievers as they can, with 69 virgins waiting for them, we need to try & show them what real Christians are like.

The problem is, hatred & violence, only leads to more of the same. A never ending cycle, until someone intervenes & shows them the "TRUE FAITH" along with the pure agape love that we as Christs followers believe in showing towards all mankind. Instead of torture, try piping in some bible verses, maybe even some hymns. Treat them as human beings, stop treating them like animals, even if they act that way, in hopes they will come to their senses. Try rewarding them for listening to the gospel, which teaches that murdering someone is a sin that God will judge them for. If they freak out over that, then ask them why they are so afraid to listen to a gospel that says to love your enemies, feed your enemies, do good to those who despitefully use you, even to pray for your enemies.

Do you see the contrast? The "TRUE CHRISTIAN FAITH" is about life, the other "RELIGION" is about death. A sad fact is many in our own country try to group everyone who says they are Christians into one big group, when in fact, the majority who say they are don't live like it. So instead of spreading hatred try a little love, & see if you don't feel much better.

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
OTE: Please understqnd, I'm really not trying to offend you, but...

I think you need to learn alot more about Islam. It teaches the exact same thing that you are talking about - they don't believe in murder, they believe in respecting all living things. These are the true teaching of Islam, just as Jesus's teachings are the true teachings of Christianity, not the judgmental, war-mongering that many exhibit. Please, learn something more about Islam, the teachings really are very close to Jesus's teachings. It's only the marginal lunatic fringe Islamic Fundamentalists that don't practice the true teachings, just as many Christian Fundamentalists don't follow the true Christian teachings of Jesus, as they are judgmental and not possessed of a loving spirit.

posted on Jan, 15 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
History will remember Bush as being the worst president this country has ever had.

Bush checklist:

1.) False flag attacks to gather support
2.) Killed Americans in all attacks
3.) Lied to get into Iraq
4.) Causing hatred towards a religious people
5.) Committing genocide in the Middle east, nearly 1 million Iraqis dead
6.) Destroying America to pave way for the NWO
7.) Stole 2 elections
8.) Declared himself above the law = Dictator
9.) Overall his various crimes exceed 200 that we know of
10.) Supports Israels genocide of the Palestinians and their illegal occupation

Time is the enemy of secrets, eventually all will be known.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
The world today is filled with a myriad of insurmountable problems that nobody could solve except some alien with superhuman powers.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I wonder how many will still be cheerleaders (30% and declining) when the economic fallout hits from Bush's spendamania, which makes FDR look like a fiscal conservative.

The idea of infinite debt creation or debt as wealth shows me that few comprehend economics and the lessons of the Great Depression are all but lost. When the fiat becomes worthless and we discover hyperinflation, then we shall see how much happiness there will be for the Bush era.

[edit on 17-1-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Somebody needs to tell Bush his decent half is way in back and it needs to "meet" with the front part.

Maybe this is whats been wrong all along.

top topics

join