It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush retaliates against Britain

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter

Originally posted by Snake
Seems to be a trend in this thread, Americans
are tired of being Bashed by every country on earth.
Is this the begining of another isolationist movement.

Hello welcome to the website. If I may ask, where are you from? You have to be an American to understand.

Why do you think it is that the world bashes the US?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I never said that we won WW2. I said that if it was not for the US Europe would be under Nazi rule. The Russians lost some many men it is sad. The British tried but if it was not for our weapons they would have never won.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I never said that we won WW2. I said that if it was not for the US Europe would be under Nazi rule. The Russians lost some many men it is sad. The British tried but if it was not for our weapons they would have never won.

Ok, so you are saying that you helped. Well if it wasn't for Russia and Britain, you would probably be speaking German right now too. It can go both ways.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

Originally posted by Snake
Seems to be a trend in this thread, Americans
are tired of being Bashed by every country on earth.
Is this the begining of another isolationist movement.

Hello welcome to the website. If I may ask, where are you from? You have to be an American to understand.

Why do you think it is that the world bashes the US?

The world bashes the US because we are on top. If somethings happens and we do nothing we are insulted the world. If we do something we are also screwed. It's a now win situation. Also because we are on top we are always looked at. People are always trying to find problems.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenkoolaid

Ok, so you are saying that you helped. Well if it wasn't for Russia and Britain, you would probably be speaking German right now too. It can go both ways.

No sure about that.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If it was not for the United States Europe would be serving the Nazis or the Reds.

they'd be serving the reds. hitler would of invaded england and kicked ass there (sorry to all you tommies) and then the russians would came and kicked the nazis out of europe all together and then all of europe would be under communism.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ok, well the world seemed happy to help you out in Afghanistan, as far as I know, nobody is really complaining about that. But there was not as much support for Iraq, and there are a lot of people complaining about that. Do you see a difference between the two? Is it because you are on top that people are complaining about Iraq? I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

If it was not for the United States Europe would be serving the Nazis or the Reds.

they'd be serving the reds. hitler would of invaded england and kicked ass there (sorry to all you tommies) and then the russians would came and kicked the nazis out of europe all together and then all of europe would be under communism.

The Soviet Union was not invincible. Hitler made some very stupid mistakes there, that is all.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Still I dought that Europe could of held off the Reds for long without the United States.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Still I dought that Europe could of held off the Reds for long without the United States.

Ok Russia first of all WOULD NOT ENTER THE WAR if HITLER had NOT ATTACKED THEM!

Reds SAVED YOUR ASSES TOO!

USA WOULD NOT BEAT HITLER BY THEM SELVES.

NOR WITH THEIR WEAK ALLIES!!

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
and that would have left the U.S. alone in the world, with nobody to sell to....

having G.W. negotiate with his shotgun pressed to your forhead does the U.S. no good in the long run.

and if you want your jobs back, I suggest you move to China

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dexxy
and that would have left the U.S. alone in the world, with nobody to sell to....

having G.W. negotiate with his shotgun pressed to your forhead does the U.S. no good in the long run.

and if you want your jobs back, I suggest you move to China

Bush did not move the jobs to China.

The company owners did.

Cause it cheaper to produse there.

Would you work for a $1.00 a day or less?

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Really, I dont think so. At that time Russia was weak. The only way they fought was by throwing thosands of men at the problem. Do you notice how many Russians died comepaired to all other countiries. Even less Nazis died than Russians.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
levis just shut down their last plant in the u.s. eliminating nearly 4,000 jobs....this is just a ploy[propaganda]used by bush to gain more support and punish the uk for not bowing down to us...propaganda thats all it is..pure and simple

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Really, I dont think so. At that time Russia was weak. The only way they fought was by throwing thosands of men at the problem. Do you notice how many Russians died comepaired to all other countiries. Even less Nazis died than Russians.

Yes Russia did lose alot of men but THEY DID DRIVE THE

GERMANS TO BERLIN!!!

So Russia did HALF OF THE JOB FOR THE USA AND ITS

ALLIES!

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Sigh.stop bickering, historically challenged manlings!

First off, Hitler would have wiped his ass with the russians. had he not made one or two key mistakes, he would have exterminated the russians. The only reason the russians kicked german ass was because of hitlers stupidity. What would have happened was a stalemate like north korea: germany and britain in a permanent staring contest.

Greenkoolaid, ask the Japanese who won world war 2. Thats the only theater that matters to me, because the only people in the war we should have fought were the japs. Hitler never attacked us. Hitler never would have been capable of it. The US would have been happily isolationist.

That said..............

This.announcement has convinced me bush isnt evil or corrupt.

He is a #ing madman.

He has truly lost his sanity, like Hitler did. The guy is pure nuts, not dealing with a full deck. Flipped his #ing lid.

I would be cheering this if I believed Bush was indeed pursuing isolationism, but he isnt. Because he isnt calling ALL jobs back to the US.

Britain is the only country left that is still civil to the US, his only buddy, and THIS is where he recalls jobs from? Whats wrong with this picture?

China, who has the capability to waste us, is keeping US jobs. Mexico, our problematic and useless neighbor to the south keeps american jobs. But britain...is he trying to start hatred and animosity deliberately? I mean, Brits hate us already. Why antagonize it more?

I wish he was pursuing isolationism, Id be happy if those jobs returned home too. But thats not his intent, and given everything else.........

Bush is mad whack, muther #ers.

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
How to drive a great big wedge through the foru

posted on Nov, 19 2003 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Ill say it again............

Bush is #ing crazy. The man is not only stupid, but hes schitzophrenic. He needs to be removed before voices in his head tell him to press the magic red button.....................

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Acutally, the Russians had been fighting the Germans in Eastern Europe for four years and were pushing them back when the allies decided to do their D-Day thing. Russia loses 20 million men, sounds like defeat, but i guarantee that that is the only reason Hitler was defeated, other than the fact that if he hadn't attacked Russia in the first place, Stalin probably would have left him alone, he afterall had been honouring the Russo-Nazi pact they made in the late thirties. The same pact that allowed German equipment nad munitions to be produced in Russia under the noses of the rest of the world and against the will of the treaty of Versailles.
I will agree however that the U.S. for sure kicked some serious Japanese ass, and with less help. Australia, New Zealand and the English colonies, especially India are the only reason the Japs didn't drive farther west, and alloweed the U.S. to kick their asses on the Pacific.

Bush isn't crazy, he is only stupid, his advisors are the crazy ones, half of them have been involved in some serious # over the years, nad the information isn't even locked away, just find out who was involved with the CIA during its activites in central america in the 80's nad the middle east in the 80's. hell George Bush SR. and Jr. have strong affiliations with the Bin Laden family, they are all up to no good, nad now their trying to cover thier asses.

posted on Nov, 20 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   

If it wasnt for Europe, America would have been populated with Indians instead of people with african or european background!...think abit before you talk

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join