It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the Virgin Mary a reptilian?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
If she was a reptilian, then so was Adam, since he also gave a virgin birth to Eve. Some reptiles are known for their ability to regenerate lost parts, so using the same logic, Eve was born from Adam's lost rib.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yep she's a reptilian alright. Just look at those snakey eyes! And that little guy is obviously a Gecko too!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Ewww... that's almost as creepy as the kids in...

The ultimate alien invasion conspiracy!

Eat hearty, zogglings.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Those are some Hot pics of mary. I can't believe she was a virgin. I would definitely do her.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ok - I have to throw some pennies in here.

For the record, I'm a Catholic Scientist. Don't know if that's relevant to everyone, but there it is anyway.

I've pondered the idea that the Immaculate Conception might have come about through a biological process that manifested in the womb of the Virgin Mary. Perhaps her sexual organs were able to actually create a self-impregnation, even though there is no record of hermaphrodite being able to do so, since most are sterile.

But who knows? I wasn't there and I didn't know her personally. So once again, it all comes down to a matter of faith and whether or not you interpret the bible as literal fact or allegorical fiction.

But my no means do I think this makes her "reptillian", even though some reptiles are cabable of such feats in the natural world.

*two cents*

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
If you're a catholic scientist, what's the deal with the immaculate conception then? You seem to be saying it's Jesus and others are saying it's Mary. I've never heard it in reference to Mary before.

Oh and yeah, I doubt she was a virgin. What happens in Jerusalem stays in Jerusalem...

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
She could not have been a reptilian because she did not exist. Neither did Jesus and nor does God. Yup, no Jesus, no Mary and definitely no God.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
If you're a catholic scientist, what's the deal with the immaculate conception then? You seem to be saying it's Jesus and others are saying it's Mary. I've never heard it in reference to Mary before.

Oh and yeah, I doubt she was a virgin. What happens in Jerusalem stays in Jerusalem...

It really depends on who you talk to. Some people within the community still debate whether it meant the conception of life itself, or was in reference to Christ himself, and some consider it to be the event, and so on and so forth...

I supose it could go either way.

Debating about semantics isn't how I like to pass my time, lol. And some of those Catholics can be very hard headed and argumentative to their personal interpretations - but then again, can't we all?

In response to the second point :

I also have doubts of her actual physical status as a virgin. I just can't see how it's possible given the points I made in the previous post.

Maybe a good ol' dose of storytelling to heighten the mystical origins of Christ to a very superstitious and mysitcal-minded populace? Makes sense to me - I know my ears would perk up were I in their shoes.

You never know.

But, like I said - I, myself, wasn't there and didn't sit in on the whole affair.

[edit on 21-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by silencer
Those are some Hot pics of mary. I can't believe she was a virgin. I would definitely do her.

You have voted silencer for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Good work Silencer. I agree whole-heartedly.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
We all know the story of the immaculate conception correct?
So, it's possible, but only found so far in hermaphrodites and reptiles.
Thoughts?

Well if Mary was a hermaphrodite and josef told her to go (CENSORED) herself I guess she could. Joseph probably was a very lonely man.

and if she was a lizzard then Joseph was a very sick individual indeed. Dresing up a lizzard as a woman thats not right!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well I guess you just didn't know Joseph

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Either way, I agree with Gaz, Mary was either a ho, a reptile, or a giant earthworm.

Only logical explaination

I will maybe go to hell for this, but if god is a female as some people insist then she may also be a lezbo?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

We all know the story of the immaculate conception correct?

Well, here's a new finding that may explain why

news.bbc.co.uk...

The largest lizards in the world are capable of "virgin births".

Scientists report of two cases where female Komodo dragons have produced offspring without male contact.

So, it's possible, but only found so far in hermaphrodites and reptiles.

Thoughts?
omg thanks for the laugfe but i serisoly doubt that

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
Yep she's a reptilian alright. Just look at those snakey eyes! And that little guy is obviously a Gecko too!

that second picture doesn't look right with that animal covering the baby (sick)

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I would just like to add my 2 cents worth to this discussion if I may - I was brought up as a Catholic by personally through school and science/education could not get myself to believe in the version of fables written in the bible -

Dont get me wrong, I am not saying that they didnt happen but that they were interpretted with the primitive knowledge of the time in the only way they could explain/understand.

Let me explain my theory - I beleive it did happen, by in this way.....

Mary was a Virgin, we know that much although we cant prove it other than Josef telling people that she wouldnt "put out".

Now Mary was visited by an "angel" before she became pregnant - this part is important. This so called "angel" was how Mary described what she say - how many alien abduction stories have you heard that state a bright light with a figure in front of them telling them something? I beleive she was approached by an alien species, on behalf of GOD's command, G.O.D an acronym for Genetically Orientated Designer.

She was abducted and in tern was artificially inseminated whilst being abducted and returned to earth and told that she will bear the son of GOD, correct?

This is why "G.O.D" was always watching over Jesus and let him suffer to prove to people that "G.O.D" exists, because there would be no way that somebody (i.e. any other human) could survive that sort of punishment and live.

The reason Jesus was able to live on was because "they" ("angels") removed his body from the crypt, and G.O.D genetically cloned or had already cloned and waiting Jesus' replacement to return to Earth and approach the people.

This so called "miracle" is not really a miracle and the technology will be available to us to clone people completely in the not too distant future - artificial insemination is here already.

So my point here is, G.O.D was watching over everybody/society and didnt like where it was going, sort of like today, and with his superior technology wowed and shocked people with his supposedly Miraculous occurances and the like, so that everybody will follow the teachings of GOD for the betterment of society. We have strayed way way off that path.

All in all, thats my reasoning for what happened, the only thing I cant explain is how the hell did Josef stay with Mary, after she got pregnant without him touching her?

I know she wouldve been off that Donkey quick smart if it were me and out there.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
you know as if this reptillian theory couldnt get worse.

This has gone too far.

I assure that your post on the virgin mary is out of order.Where do you people get off posting things like this?

im sorry im not posting to the topic but im not going to stand back and just allow people to get away with comments like these.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Melbourne_Militia
All in all, thats my reasoning for what happened, the only thing I cant explain is how the hell did Josef stay with Mary, after she got pregnant without him touching her?

I know she wouldve been off that Donkey quick smart if it were me and out there.

See this is something that I can't help thinking as well! I certainly don't mean to offend anyone or tread on their religious beliefs, but doesn't it just seem like the perfect excuse! Joseph's away and when he returns Mary is pregnant - "ermmmm, errrrr, it's a miracle Joseph, yes that's it, a miracle!"

I bet some peoples girlfriends still try the same excuse...

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
It surprises me that anyone on this forum would be offended by the postings on this thread. When you come here, you need to open your mind and leave your religious hangups at the door.

There are a few other threads here that discuss the possibility that man evolved from ape to an extent and then further evolved from aliens. This introduces the idea that all of us are part alien.

We all need to have an open mind and consider all of the possibilities. If you are offended by any of this because of your religious beliefs, then ignore the thread or go somewhere else.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Heres a twist on the whole virgin birth thing.

In acient times a woman who got pregnant through a rape or through just getting together with a man that wasnt her husband often called the child the son of Zeus. In this way they wern't riddiculed for being women of loose morals. or to explain to little johnous bastardous where daddy was.

Mary just tried the same trick. I believe that back in that day certan rights had to be preformed before a woman and a man were legaly married. I don't know or think that Joseph and mary did these rights yet but were having sex none the less.

(cmon joseph was a guy after all and aparently mary was a babe you seriously think that joseph didnt try and score with his girlfriend or wife? Seriously what was joseph a unic? or impotent? No he was a normal guy in love with a normal girl and they knocked sandals!)

But untill these rights were completed Mary was considered a virgin. (eather by jewish law or by joseph and mary not disclosing the consumation of their love for each other)

So mary gets knocked up by joseph, whops! time to make up a whoper of a lie to not get her but in trouble. Enter the Arc Angel Gabriel the perfect invisible alibi. Yea Gabriel thats the ticket! came to me in a dream yea thats right a dream. Told me I was to have the son of god yea that works.

Now mary and joseph are stuck they told a big whoper of a lie to everyone. and so they have to keep up with the lie and it just gets bigger and bigger and bigger till they nail their son to a cross.

See lying just never turns out good at all. No wonder little jesus was like he was he was brainwashed from birth to think he was the son of god. he didnt know better. so he goes out and does what any son of god would do and try and save the world. poor kid.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Quite a few reptile species are able to give 'virgin births'. There's one in the southwest U.S. called the whiptail lizards, where at this point, no males have yet been identified. Thus the females virtually clone themselves to continue their species.
So assuming that the idea of a reptilian elite is real, Mary would be one of the best examples in history of a reptilian humanoid giving birth. And yes, some reptiles are capable of live birth.

BTW I saw an article in my paper about this and this topic made me

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join