It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flying Humanoids

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
What the..?

I dont have a link, but i did see a show on some station the other night where this person-like being was flying around? A horrible looking being, not a bird. Is anyone familiar with this?

Is this true? If anyone has any information, could you please share it?

This was my first time seeing this and i have to tell you, i'm spooked.

Thanks for any info.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
do a search on youtube. Ive seen a couple of videos but nothing clear enough to prove its a humanoid. The videos are really freaky because they dont look like ufos and they are flying pretty low. All this stuff happens in Mexico for some reason?!?!

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I was reading about these today. Here is some videos and photos

Sky Monsters - Has good photos of flying humanoids

Flying Humanoid caught on Video - Frightning stuff

Another disturbing Flying Humanoid Video and story

They are the 3 stories i have found on Rense, where i initially heard of these things earlier today. They kind of look like the mythological description of a Djinn, or Genie. Impossible i know, but just throwing it out there. The whole fat body and whispy tail where legs should be.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Thank you for your replys.

This is a weird world we live in, isnt it?

Getting stranger and stranger...

Again, thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hi dgtempe/

Flying humanoids have been appearing for many centuries, unknown to many of us today, but nonetheless have always been around.
I have read accounts of people who have witnessed them, much like the U.F.O's Alien type creatures.
I cannot remember exactly, but early this year in Greece there was an incident of a flying humanoid, and I did post this in ATS.....I will try and get the link for you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I'm sure there are others that have been posted here as well.

Flying humanoids were popular in early Christian times......many true occurances were spoken by Monks who witnessed them while living in the desert and mountains.
It seems that we are re-living ancient times.......History must sure be repeating itself in all manners!
helen
hope that helped you out.
take care

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
In the top link that i posted above, scroll down half the page to the photo by Michael White. Very clear picture, showing what seems like a person laying on their back... in mid air. Very weird. There is also one down near the bottom half of the same page with a similar entity above the snow.

Maybe David Blaine has finally gone too far

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
mothmen possbily, i dont know but when i heard he flys i thought of mothmen there are many of them so maybe its that

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Blob. Blob. Not human oid. Blob.

new topics

top topics

join