It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French had Bin Laden in their Sights

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Um... hmm... if the french had osama in their sights dont you think they would have gotten him by now? And plus like as stated before france is ran by freemasons, that means that they are under the control of the secret society so that they are running a political agenda. the US hates france for no reason really and I live in the United States and I am saying that myself because I see no reason for the United States to hate France.

Obviously an attack on the french soil would result of such of an attack. I cant see why the French could have Osama at that point in time if they didnt capture/and or/kill him on the spot.

The french would love to emberass us at every possible moment they get. They would love to do this, so I dont see why the French would not have done that.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
MaverickHunter,
I seem to remember even Clinton let Osama go when the CIA had him in their scope in a Pakistani Hospital. You can argue that he hadn't yet been Patsied for 911 yet but if you remember the USS Cole he actually claimed to have done that in a letter to Al Jazeera.

Not to mention the killing of all those US soldiers in some base somewhere that alludes me. So the point here is that numerous times he has been let slip through the drag net which to me says he is either very very very lucky or that he is still on the CIA payroll like he was in the Afghanistan war mate.

<< 1   >>

join