It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genius Test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
So do you think your a genius?

This is a four question test to find a potential genius.

Do not use google you cheaters.

1. How do you put a Giraffe into a refrigerator?

2. How do you put an Elephant into a refrigerator?

3. The lion king is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend.

4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by Crocidiles. How do you manage it.

I will reply with the answers. Some of you may have seen this test before, if so how did you do on it?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
A.
1. Chainsaw the Giraffe into peices and then mince it up, place into little baggies into the fridge

2. Take out the Giraffe peices and do the same thing to the Elephant.
3. The Giraffe and the Elephant because you just minced them up
4. Take the bags of minced meat place it into the river and wait for the Crocodiles to gorge themselves into a state of slumber then swim across the said river .

[edit on 19-12-2006 by mazzroth]

[edit on 19-12-2006 by mazzroth]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door.

Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and shut the refrigerator

The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator!

Simply swim through it. All the crocodiles are attending the animal meeting!

Google is your best friend

bellsouthpwp.net...

oh yea this should be over in BTS

[edit on 19/12/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
1.) the giraffe is already in there, just add an F - REFIGdeRAtor. (rearrange the capital letters)

2.) the elephant doesn't fit...(apply trick #1 to second question)

3.) The lion. He's hosting, not attending.

4.) Use the bridge.

*do I get a cookie?*

[edit on 19-12-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
all the animals exept me, who is crossing the river, is at meeting.
as for the elephant and giraffe i dunno ask the fetuses that i have in my fridge.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door.

Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant and shut the refrigerator

The elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator!

Simply swim through it. All the crocodiles are attending the animal meeting!

Google is your best friend

bellsouthpwp.net...

oh yea this should be over in BTS

[edit on 19/12/2006 by Sauron]

Cheater!! Sauron scored 100%

Mazzroth you were right minus the part where you mince them up, and the 4th answer was wrong

I got all but the last one right when I took the test.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Blitz]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well I seriously question the 3rd answer as the Giraffe was never taken out of the fridge so it will also nto be attending the meeting

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Good job, Sauron!

*but still pouts because she didn't get a cookie*

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I won, all my answers are perfectly correct. I challenge anyone to dispute them.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Even if you get all of these right, you're by no means a genius. And to be frank, those are some retarded questions.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

1. How do you put a Giraffe into a refrigerator?

Why would I want too? Seems rather daft. Any genius would question such silly directives.

2. How do you put an Elephant into a refrigerator?

See above.

3. The lion king is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend.

Humans. We wouldn't be so stupid as to attend a meeting hosted by a Lion. He could just be doing it to make feeding easier....

4. There is a river you must cross. But it is inhabited by Crocidiles. How do you manage it.

Any number of ways, but you haven't really specified what my options are, so I will go for a bridge. You could just kill them all, though, I suppose.

Although, if they're smart enough to attend an Animal Conference (What that would be about, I don't know!) I reckon you could reason with them, or get a permit from the Lion King...

They're more intelligent answers to those questions than the "official" answers, in my book.

[edit on 21/12/06 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hear Hear!

I definitely think stumason deseves a cookie for that one.

It's much more objective, scientific and well thought out than any other answers thus far - true sign of not only genius, but mastery as well.

Now...break out the cookie box.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Mmmmm, cookies....

Cheers

EDIT: would just like to add that i don't think an Animal Conference is silly in the Hypothetical sense. If they could actually talk, then i would consider attending as long as I knew the agenda of the meeting. I mean, I doubt I would go to Africa for a conference if it is was about the Zebra's eating all the grass leaving none for the Water Buffalo. I'm not sure I could offer much input into that debate....

[edit on 21/12/06 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Answers > www.area51newmexico.com...

The questions are dumb for a reason, your not supposed to come up with complicated answers.

How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

^ The question is simple, there for you give a simple answer.

The point of the test is to see if your mind complicates something simple, your not supposed to literally explain how to put a giraffe into a refrigerator, that is impossible.

Open the door, put the giraffe in and close the door. That is the most simple way to go about it.

A true genius will find the most simple explanation, for something that would usually seem complicated.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
But putting a Giraffe in a Fridge is not only stupid, it's impossible. A true genius would realise that and question why.

Your saying a genius is supposed to blindly follow instructions and come up with a simple answer?

Not likely.

A US marine could answer those questions and give correct answers, but we all now they're not.....intellectually gifted...

Anyone can give the correct answers to silly questions, only those with half an ounce of Grey matter will question them.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
But putting a Giraffe in a Fridge is not only stupid, it's impossible. A true genius would realise that and question why.

Stumason it does not take a genius to realize placing a giraffe into a refrigerator is impossible. The Giraffe himself would know it's not gonna happen.

How do you put a Giraffe into a refrigerator?

The question is HOW, not WHY but HOW do you PUT not FIT, its not asking you to explain how to fit the giraffe. Its asking how do you put a Giraffe into a fridge, and the answer is the same way you put anything else into a fridge.

Open the refrigerator, put it in and close the refrigerator.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
1. How do you put a Giraffe into a refrigerator? You can't!

2. How do you put an Elephant into a refrigerator? Cram him in.

3. The lion king is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend. None, all of the animals are there!

Find a boat and go Crocidile hunting!

Am I a genius?

new topics

top topics

join