It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War on Terrorism...or on the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Enough with the Bush-bashing, Muslim-bashing, whatever. This is more of a monologue than anything, here it is anyway. It's in this forum because the GWOT is a representation of it.

We have this huge forums where most of us seem to recognize on some level the bull# that permeates society on a global scale. Doesn't really matter to me if you think there's aliens or not, or if you think that country A is screwing over country B with country C's help. If you recognize on some level that you're being fed bull#, then kudos to you. But why the hell aren't you doing anything about it?

The GWOT is perhaps the most blatantly hideous example of how far things can go with a little power and a lot of money. I won't even bother to list all the crap because they're already here in these beautiful forums, you just have to click and read.

So what stops you from doing something? Are you waiting for Government A to neatly outline their plans for extermination before doing something? Not that it's bad to talk about it, but talking doesn't solve problems that go this deep.

This isn't a recruiting message or call to activism. I'd like to know exactly what keeps most of the population so immobile, in your opinions. Long-winded and well-thought replies are welcome.

And you should watch this Music Video by Disturbed, it's really accurate in how the world works today.

Your comments welcome.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It's definetly a war on the world more than a war on islam.

A war on all the poor and oppressed.

new topics

join