It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union has a website.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
hello, i don't know if this was reported but the North American Union now has a website. I am in shock and awe that people do not realize whats going on. They have their own .gov website. therefor its government owned. this is just ridiculous..

www.spp.gov

have fun reading

move this if in wrong spot

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

SPP Myths vs Facts

Myth: The SPP is a movement to merge the United States, Mexico, and Canada into a North American Union and establish a common currency.

Fact: The cooperative efforts under the SPP, which can be found in detail at www.spp.gov, seek to make the United States, Canada and Mexico open to legitimate trade and closed to terrorism and crime. It does not change our courts or legislative processes and respects the sovereignty of the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The SPP in no way, shape or form considers the creation of a European Union-like structure or a common currency. The SPP does not attempt to modify our sovereignty or currency or change the American system of government designed by our Founding Fathers.

Apparently they have no desire to create a unified entity, then again if that were the secret agenda I guess they wouldn't rightly share such a fact.

Would closer links between Canada, the United States and Mexico be so bad, the future will in my opinion see greater regionalisation, with Europe already well on the way to greater cooperation, Asia being too big to easily regionalise and thus dominated by China and Russia, Africa being too much of a mess to agree with each other and Oceania dominated by Australia.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by UK Wizard]

ape

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
haha, mexico and canada are some of our closest economic partners, I think canada exports over 80% of its goods and rescources to the US and mexico is also a close trading partner, im not sure how much closer the US and canada can get aside from merging as a union.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by ape]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

SPP Myths vs Facts

Myth: The SPP is a movement to merge the United States, Mexico, and Canada into a North American Union and establish a common currency.

Fact: The cooperative efforts under the SPP, which can be found in detail at www.spp.gov, seek to make the United States, Canada and Mexico open to legitimate trade and closed to terrorism and crime. It does not change our courts or legislative processes and respects the sovereignty of the United States, Mexico, and Canada. The SPP in no way, shape or form considers the creation of a European Union-like structure or a common currency. The SPP does not attempt to modify our sovereignty or currency or change the American system of government designed by our Founding Fathers.

Apparently they have no desire to create a unified entity, then again if that were the secret agenda I guess they wouldn't rightly share such a fact.

Would closer links between Canada, the United States and Mexico be so bad, the future will in my opinion see greater regionalisation, with Europe already well on the way to greater cooperation, Asia being too big to easily regionalise and thus dominated by China and Russia, Africa being too much of a mess to agree with each other and Oceania dominated by Australia.

remember how the e.u. started?

[edit on 19-12-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ok, so they have a website, and still about .5% of Americans know about this project.

people will open their eyes to this, only once it has past the point of no return.

Hello Amero..

new topics

top topics

join