It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Photograph At Court House?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Good Morning ~

I was watching my local news today in Boston. There was a brief report on a photograph in a court house. There was no immediate explination. I was looking for an online link...nothing yet. Any help would be appreciated!

thanks

[edit on 19-12-2006 by CameronFox]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I was unable to find the ghost for Boston, also, although I googled it. I came across this photo when I googled courthouse ghost images. I can't recall the photographers name off hand, but I wondered if the ghost at Boston was seen like this one in the photo.

There ae New England Ghost websites, but I am unsure if any of them have images to which you refer. I would try linking to one of them. I am sure a New England group may be familiar with the ghost. I forgot to upload it into the post.

You have to forgive me, my doctor has put me on stronger painkillers at the moment and it makes me a bit hazy.

If you google courthouse ghost images, you will come across a photo of an apparition which is really interesting. I wondered if your ghost was like that one.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thanks Rachel....The ghost was actually in another state..not in New England. www.wcvb.com is the website for the ABC affiliate in Boston that reported it this morning. Their website didn't list it.

join