It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mehdi army captures US funded badr brigade death squad member

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Turns out it's the badr brigades that are boming their own shia people to propell their secterian agenda. Ofcource by the instruction of the US. And the shia's of the mehdi army know it.

www.uruknet.info...

Short summary:

On Thursday, November 23, 2006, a bomb exploded in a market in Thawra City (Sadr City) that caused the death and wounding of tens of civilians.
The culprit was caught the next day by Al-Mahdi army who control Thawra City. His name is Firas Al-Rikabi. He confesses in this video (in Arabic) that Hakam, who lives in the nearby Rashad district, had given him the bomb and the detonator and instructed him to place it among the crowd and blow it up, for $200 bounty.
Both Hakam and Firas are Shi'ites.
Hakam belongs to the Badr and SCIRI who now control the police in the Interior Ministry (who are responsible for the recent mass kidnappings) and the army in the Defence Ministry (being trained to step up by the American occupiers to allow Bush to step down).
Hakam is now being sought by the Mahdi Army. They executed Firas after the recording of his confession.

link to video

www.iraqirabita.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I loved your editorial added to the summary you presented lol. I laugh yes, but I really did enjoy it. I was left wondering however, how you really feel about the U.S. "occupation"

Please do feel free to express your views. I do not share your opinion but would defend your right to express it with my lfe.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Ofcource, i am violently apposed to the occupation.

i don't see where i haven't made myself clear about that, but please do let me know if i haven't.

[edit on 18-12-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I believe is and agenda going on in Iraq to keep the sectarian violence going, and funding these groups is necessary.

Is no doubt that the US forces are training the police and military in Iraq that are mostly Shiites, and then they are turning around and doing their death squats and deeds against their own and Sunnis for a purpose.

Is no doubt that money is rolling for this people to perform the acts and that revenge is not the only reason.

Just last week a central back in Iraq was robbed by Iraqis in police uniform, about 1 million dollars were stolen.

Taking into consideration that most of the Iraqi government is run by Shiites and under control of militias is not hard to believe that they are involved in the violence in Iraq.

This people has no need to take away their police uniform and neither their military ones to perform the killings, kidnapping and robberies.

So when the media call it Insurgents or terrorist in uniform is an over statement because they are one and the same working within the government.

The Sunnis are experiencing the worst part of the deal in Iraq, since their leader was killed by the US forces this year because his al-qaida conection.

Now Saudi Arabia told Cheney that if the US leaves Iraq they will fund Sunnis so they can fight against Shiites in Iraq and will ask all countries with majority Sunnis to help also.

The article has some truth to it, the Shiites are now ruling Iraq and they are also responsible for most of the violence in Iraq against their own and Sunnis.

If our On nation is allowing a government to rule a nation that was liberated with the blood or our soldiers and with the money of the US tax payer and knowingly been aware that this government is the one behind the sectarian violence and that money is been used to pay for the death of civilians then . . . they are as guilty as the death squat that now rule the Iraqi nation.

Does anybody has seen our own government trying to stop the sectarian violence? All they are doing is using the so call bipartisan report study that was paid by our own tax payer money and using it to wipe their rear ends with it.

This article may not fit well with believers of the Iraqi war, but the true is that Iraq is under the control of the same people that are causing the killings of their own right now while ruling the nation under US watchful eye.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
For more insight on Death squads in Iraq I suggest watching a Channel 4 documentary on video google.

The Death Squads

Interesting stuff, if I may say so.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Very disturbing video, very disturbing, and then you wonder why our own liberator nation is no doing anything to help with the mess it has created.

That makes them guilty by supporting . . . another government. . . that it can be worst than the one it took down in the name of freedom.

Yes I believe now that the article could be truth.

This are the news that you do not see or are allowe to see in our regular Channel News.

Why?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Divide and conquer.

You have the the US trying to spread distrust between shia's and sunni, with the use of death squads and psy-ops, at the same time defaming the resistance.

The US hopes that both shia and sunni with ask the US to stay and protect them. These are the kind of reports i am hearing now, but only to a small extent.

Then after having seperated both sides, the US is trying to tempt the sunni factions by offering them power, trying to play off both sides against each other. So far the resistance has been stead fast in rejecting these games.

I hold out hope that their incideous games will not be succesful, and i'm awaiting our honourable victory.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
According to an article in Sunday's NYT,, the US is now considering plans to back the Shia majority in a bloodbath against the Sunnis.

Well, there’s no proof Mr. Cheney really even backs it. Unnamed government officials with knowledge in the matter say the proposal comes from his office, but they stop short of saying it comes from Mr. Cheney himself.

Other top officials say it is highly unlikely that the administration would pursue such a radical course. (Of course, the radical nature of the Darwin Principle is all the more reason to assume it comes from Mr. Cheney himself.) But it is difficult to imagine the administration actually publicly announcing such a course even if it decided on it.

Can you just hear President Bush’s speech to the nation? “My Fellow Americans, the United States has decided that there are more Shiites than Sunnis in Iraq, so we are therefore going to side with the people most likely to win a fight to the death. We’ll figure out how to deal with the rest of the Arab world, where there are more Sunnis than Shiites, later.”

Still, somewhere deep inside the Beltway, someone has laid out the intellectual basis for the Shiite option. So some people with knowledge of the thinking behind the proposal were asked to explain it. None agreed to be identified, citing an administration edict against talking about President Bush’s change-of-strategy in Iraq before the president articulates exactly what that change will be.

There is even talk that it could ignite a regional Sunni-Shiite war that would cross borders and work to the US' advantage.

The megalomania and inhumanity of these people knows no bounds.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Syrian Sister
Turns out it's the badr brigades that are boming their own shia people to propell their secterian agenda. Ofcource by the instruction of the US. And the shia's of the mehdi army know it.

Well…the articles title is “Iran’s Poison” and states…and speaks nothing as to US involvement in the bombing…

His name is Firas Al-Rikabi. He confesses in this video (in Arabic) that Hakam, who lives in the nearby Rashad district, had given him the bomb and the detonator and instructed him to place it among the crowd and blow it up, for $200 bounty….
--[snip]--
Hakam belongs to the Badr and SCIRI Iranian backed shi'ite militias….
Article

One can even use a free online Translator to read the Arabic version if necessary. Iran is implicated the Arabic version as behind the bombing as well.

Let’s look at the crucial part that you posted...almost and exact copy of the article except:

Hakam belongs to the Badr and SCIRI who now control the police in the Interior Ministry (who are responsible for the recent mass kidnappings) and the army in the Defence Ministry (being trained to step up by the American occupiers to allow Bush to step down).

The article states (what was left out in bold):

Hakam belongs to the Badr and SCIRI Iranian backed shi'ite militias who now control the police in the Interior Ministry (who are responsible for the recent mass kidnappings) and the army in the Defence Ministry (being trained to step up by the American occupiers to allow Bush to step down).

Flagrant isin’t it?

mg

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Missed Gear - What do you expect? Of course SS is going to leave out any information that might implicate Iran.

Good job on finding that 'typo', I think most here would of just accepted her quote as 'fact' without acutally checking it out.

You deserve a WATS and as soon as I remeber how to I will give you one.

**I need glasses....it was right in front of me** Congrads......

SS - I find your point of view very interesting becasue you believe in a type of Government/ideal which I do not understand. Seems alot like the wild-west in the middle east even before US involvment. So have you left Australia yet, heading for Syria?

You can still present good arguements without 'chopping' quotes to meet your adgenda.

The Motto here is "Deny Ignorance"

[edit on 19-12-2006 by ferretman2]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well I guess something is going to be done in Iraq by our government, it seems that Bush is going to push more Marines into Iraq . . . but to support who and for what purpose.

The Iraqi government already has shown that is under their supervision that death squats and targeting of Sunni population mass murdering is going rampant.

If US decides to support this government against the population for whatever reasons and with our own troops . . . then it will make the article in this thread very believable.

So now more troops will be send to Iraq to serve the Iraqi government and to become targets of the oposition.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Ofcource, i am violently apposed to the occupation.

And I vehemently oppose Violent Islamofascists living in Western Countrys.

Can you tell us about some of the Violent acts you partake in to express your opposition to Iraqs liberation please ?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear
Let’s look at the crucial part that you posted...almost and exact copy of the article except:

The article states (what was left out in bold):

Hakam belongs to the Badr and SCIRI Iranian backed shi'ite militias who now control the police in the Interior Ministry (who are responsible for the recent mass kidnappings) and the army in the Defence Ministry (being trained to step up by the American occupiers to allow Bush to step down).

Flagrant isin’t it?

mg

It's not good propaganda if you cant edit your sources!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
It's no secret that Iran backs the SCIRI.

So what are you people talking about? Anyone who knows anything about who the SCIRI are knows that iran created them. There would be no point in what you accuse me off.

Anyway i copied the link from a different forum and put down the site of the original source.

I take no responsibility for what may have been missing.

------------

Number cruncher.

lol i'm not apposed to iraq's liberation, on the contrary.

Violently apposed meaning, i support violent opposition to the occupation.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Syrian Sister]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   

lol i'm not apposed to iraq's liberation, on the contrary.

So let me get this straight, you support Suicide Bombers, Snipers etc attacking and Killing US, British, Australian and other Coaltion Soldiers and Military representives going about there Mission Inside Iraq ?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It's no secret that Iran backs the SCIRI.

Please show where your article shows US involvement....wait...you can't right?

What you have ‘done’ was beyond intentional…what your are claiming now is just as intentional…and exists overtly as a blatant violation of the rules of this site (I hope).

So what are you people talking about? Anyone who knows anything about who the SCIRI are knows that iran created them. There would be no point in what you accuse me off.

So…you are admitting your interpretation of the article as posted is false!...completely false and a lie!… grossly intentional…especially given your obvious admitted knowledge…!!!!

When did you once mention Iran is behind the brigade?!!!...You only accused the US?!...

Which…stinks of agenda, lies, intent, purpose and earns less than zero credit...

Anyway i copied the link from a different forum and put down the site of the original source.

WHY EVEN GO THROUGH THE PROCESS OF POSTING A SOURCE????

Indeed pathetic…beyond pathetic…(I am answering the use your term: "you people")…if your inflammatory comments, blame and assumptions do not stem from your posted “source” …

How do you think I found the original article?!........YOUR LINK!!!.

….how sad is this attempt to spin, misdirect and then claim complete ignorance.

Sickening that this is tolerated….

To my point:

I take no responsibility for what may have been missing.

How convenient for you…how bloody convenient….please direct me to THE link, the EXACT link associated with the “possible-maybe link” you “only innocently copied” which provided the “backbone to discredit” the US...in a ridiculous and manipulated OP....

...the very same exact link that gives precisely the information you provided verbatim and at precisely the time (or before) you posted your “sad accusatory summary”…and I will gladly appologize for accsusing you of disseminating propaganda and lying ...

mg

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

So let me get this straight, you support Suicide Bombers, Snipers etc attacking and Killing US, British, Australian and other Coaltion Soldiers and Military representives going about there Mission Inside Iraq ?

Well duh!

It never ceases to amaze me how many Americans can't fathom that somebody would be against their brand of aggressive hegemony.

Somebody is drinking too much Kool-aid. :shk:

[edit on 12/19/2006 by Gools]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
missed_gear dont be surprised that she is lying, the Quran makes it perfectly clear to Muslims that its OK to lie to the Infidels (all non muslims), especially if its spreading the (perceived) agenda of Islam.

So basically expect lies and treat the truth as a bonus !

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Well duh!

It never ceases to amaze me how many Americans can't fathom that somebody would be against their brand of aggressive hegemony.

Somebody is drinking too much Kool-aid. :shk:

1/ Are you Syrian Sister ?

2/ Americans amaze me as well, especially the Canadians who dont realise what continent they live on.

3/ What is Kool-Aid

4/ Do you support the Killing Coalition Soldiers ?

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
missed_gear

Please show where your article shows US involvement....wait...you can't right?

So…you are admitting your interpretation of the article as posted is false!...completely false and a lie!… grossly intentional…especially given your obvious admitted knowledge…!!!!

When did you once mention Iran is behind the brigade?!!!...You only accused the US?!...

No no. You obviously don't know about the history.

The badr brigades where at first a creation of iran, they where trained by iran and funded by iran.

But that has stopped, since then it was you the americans who have taken controll of their training and funding.

A man by the name of Steele, who also trained the el salvador death squads has trained the new face of what was known as the badr brigades.

here is a few links.

news.independent.co.uk...

www.globalresearch.ca...

Ofcource there is still a link with iran and the SCIRI, but as for the badr brigades and the ministry for the interior, aswell as the special army units, they are in US hands.

It would do good for you to watch that video that was posted.

-

I hope that clears it up for you, no attempt to spin, but my appologise for my supposed incompetance. You are right that i should have read the source more closely.

For that i accept responsibilty and your retribution.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Syrian Sister]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join