It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a star seed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...

Very interesting find. Answers a lot of questions and makes a lot of sense. Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
i am not a starseed. never felt special. i am currently trying to clear my mind and start learning to focus harder.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   

www.crystalinks.com...
We are all 'star seeds',[...]as we all have lived in many realities - in many planetary systems - and in higher realms as other life forms.

They have no way of actually knowing that.

Starseeds allegedly seed planets with information and spiritual frequency when one cycle of time is about to end and another begin.

This seems like just a spin off of the Indigo Child idea, perhaps the StarChild idea too.

Never seems more than an attempt by do-nothings and never-was's to glorify their own existence, a way to let them feel valuable, because some magical unexplained thing is saving us all and they are some how responsible for it.

The list of characteristics is very reminiscient of the criteria for "Indigo Children"

Compelling eyes, Great magnetism and personal charisma,[...]difficulty dealing with / or expressing emotions [...] Had an invisible playmate as a child

All of these things are incredibly general, and the lists for Indigo criteria has grown as more and more people want to be 'officially special'. The other characteristics on the star child list from that page are bizzare and specific, so they're probably just things that the author themself has experienced, or friends of the author have experienced that he thinks are also 'special'.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Are you a star seed?

Why yes, I am.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I have to say, that I fit the majority of requirements for canadicy.

*note to Skeptic Hobbists :

I'm not interested in defending myself on this issue, as I had enough of those types of dealings in grade school.

Nygdan - Wonderful link - thanks for sharing!

top topics

join