It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cleveland Airport Mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I have no set hypothesis about what actually happened on 9/11, other than that there was government involvement. There are many questions, of course, about how the attacks really occurred, and in some theories, passengers (in line with the Operation Northwoods scenario) have to be disembarked somewhere.

A previous thread in ATS mentions, briefly, the arrival of a mystery plane at Cleveland Airport.

However, I've found a page that provides detailed media analysis of what happened there on that day, and I think it's worth checking out - here's the link.

The 10 factual data presented in the text are each supported by at least two independent sources. Everybody who denies the occurring of two emergency landings should be able to provide us with clear answers to these five questions:

When did the plane land?
when was it evacuated?
how many passengers dit it carry?
where were they interviewed?
where was the plane sitting at the airport?

For every answer, he should also be able to disprove the contradicting two (or more) sources. I think this is very hard work. Good luck.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
I have no set hypothesis about what actually happened on 9/11, other than that there was government involvement. There are many questions, of course, about how the attacks really occurred, and in some theories, passengers (in line with the Operation Northwoods scenario) have to be disembarked somewhere.

A previous thread in ATS mentions, briefly, the arrival of a mystery plane at Cleveland Airport.

However, I've found a page that provides detailed media analysis of what happened there on that day, and I think it's worth checking out - here's the link.

The 10 factual data presented in the text are each supported by at least two independent sources. Everybody who denies the occurring of two emergency landings should be able to provide us with clear answers to these five questions:

When did the plane land?
when was it evacuated?
how many passengers dit it carry?
where were they interviewed?
where was the plane sitting at the airport?

For every answer, he should also be able to disprove the contradicting two (or more) sources. I think this is very hard work. Good luck.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but i found this little bit of information so far.

www.911myths.com...

"Evidence For": Newspaper articles published after 9/11 suggest there were two planes, not one, that were forced to land in Cleveland. One was Delta 1989. The other is often referred to as "Flight X" but is assumed by many to be United 93.

The Web site 911review.org cites real articles from the Plain Dealer, Akron Beacon Journal and USA Today to establish these facts:

> A plane landed in Cleveland at 10:10 a.m.

> Delta 1989 landed here at 10:45 a.m., and its 69 passengers and nine crew members were loaded onto buses and taken to Federal Aviation Administration headquarters at Hopkins.

> At 11:15 a.m., 200 passengers from the other plane were taken to NASA Glenn, whose employees had already evacuated, to be interviewed by FBI agents. (While United 93 is known to have carried 37 passengers and seven crew members, conspiracy theorists are quick to point out that if the passengers and crew of all four flights that crashed on 9/11 had been consolidated at some secret location, the number would be right about 200.)

Bloggers claims that eyewitnesses saw civilians being loaded onto military bus ses at NASA Glenn. They were whisked away to some undisclosed location, never to be seen again.

The FAA refused Free Times' repeated requests for interviews. The media department at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport stopped returning our calls when we asked to speak with the safety director who worked at the airport on 9/11.

"Evidence Against": We did. And Bermas is right, there was another plane grounded at NASA Glenn on 9/11. But it wasn't United 93.

Vernon "Bill" Wessel is the director of safety and mission assurance at NASA Glenn. He was in his office the morning of 9/11 when an employee called him from home. "He says, "Bill, I don't know if this is a hoax or what, but I just saw a plane crash into the World Trade Center.'" Wessel says he hung up and raced downstairs to a conference room. Center Director Don Campbell joined him. A projector beamed the television's image onto a large screen just as United Airlines flight 175 crashed into the South Tower of the World Trade Center.

An emergency meeting of directors was called, and an order to evacuate NASA was issued. When Wessel learned that Delta 1989 was stuck on the tarmac at Hopkins and that it might contain explosives, he decided it would be unwise to use the front gate, closest to the airport, to evacuate the 3,500 NASA Glenn employees under his watch. E-mails and phone calls were sent out to different departments at the research facility, informing everyone to leave via the back gate. "It took about an hour and a half to evacuate everybody," Wessel recalls.

So what about the so-called Flight X?

"A KC-135 had to come back to the hangar," says Wessel, as if realizing for the first time that this aircraft may have caused some undue confusion. A team of scientists from the Johnson Space Center in Houston had flown to Cleveland on this KC-135 to conduct micro-gravity experiments. (Also known as "the vomit comet," KC-135's are used to simulate weightlessness. The plane soars to high altitudes, then falls back toward the ground, giving passengers a few seconds of zero-G experience. Scenes for the Tom Hanks movie Apollo 13 were filmed in one.)

The visiting scientists could not return to Houston as scheduled on 9/11 once the FAA ordered all planes to land. "After the facility closed, we had to take those scientists to a hotel." The scientists, dressed as civilians, were boarded onto shuttle buses.
www.freetimes.com...

join