It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US government was most likely behind 2001 anthrax attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

"I believe the FBI knows exactly who was behind these terrorist anthrax attacks upon the United States Congress in the Fall of 2001, and that the culprits were US government-related scientists involved in a criminal US government bio-warfare program," Boyle says in his new book Biowarfare and Terrorism.

The real culprits behind the 2001 anthrax attack on Congress were most likely US government scientists at the army's Ft. Detrick, MD., bioterrorism lab according to a former government biological weapons legislator and University of Illinois Professor.

Only a "handful" of scientists had the means to carry out the attack, yet the FBI ordered the destruction of the anthrax culture collection at Ames, IA., from which the Ft. Detrick lab got its pathogens. Boyle states that only top level scientists with access to "moonsuits" that enabled them to safely process and manufacture super-weapons-grade anthrax could have carried out the attacks.

i never thought i would find this but wow. why does the american government attack its own people? im at loss for words. lets discuss this article shall we?

www.infowars.net...

[edit on 17-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
An Australian sidenote....
www.theage.com.au...
We had our own little Mysterious Powder In An Envelope scare. Turned out that testers quickly figured out it was just flour, but it was still used to drum up a bit of tension and paranoia by the politicians. Despite already knowing it was harmless.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by emjoi]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Dear conspiracymaster:

This may help you find some of the answers you're seeking: www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
sorry, but I'm of the opinion it was Steven Hatfill. The attacks stopped as soon as he was put on watch 24/7. He had the means, motive, and opportunity. He's a proven liar (his resume) and he wanted to 'redeem' himself by having his warnings come true.

I fully believe it was him.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I think Hatfill was involved. He was the point man, the patsy for the AA's, kind of like Moussaoui was the fall-guy for the 9/11 hijackers. But Hatfill wasn't going out without a fight, he didn't have a death wish like the other bozo. He challenged the feds to substantiate their evidence, and they wouldn't, because much of it was classified and/or suppressed. And why was that? National Security? That's a good one.

Which leads me to my next question. Do you think Hatfill was a stand alone guy, the LHO of the AA's? Does the "Scientist acting alone out of anger over lack of recognition and the rejection of his theories" label apply? Or did he have tactical assitance and strategic backing as part of a planned effort to follow on the 9/11 attacks and stifle the investigation to prevent the exposure of those domestically complicit?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hatfill was also in south africa when there were strange outbreaks of diseases that were killing off blacks in the country. The impication was that he was working with the apartheid government.

new topics

top topics

join