It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Anthrax Investigation Was Stopped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Dear Everybody:

I’m probably going to get in trouble for this one. But oh well, so be it.

Did you ever wonder what ever happened to the Anthrax investigation?
Why it just suddenly somehow seems to have faded away? This was always one of my more nagging unanswered questions about our “war on terror”.

From the get-go everything about those Anthrax attacks seemed so “fishy”, so surreal. None of it made any sense. And by that I mean the choice of targets. A newspaper photo editor? Democratic members of congress? A news anchor? What for? What were the motives? Whoever was doing this — what were they trying to do?

Well here are links to two websights so that everyone can draw their own conclusions.
One site is rather harmless. The other is dramatically subversive and will surely draw some ire. It mentions that there were pictures showing you-know-who in a Skull & Bones satanic coffin ritual.
But see for yourselves.

1. harmless link: www.newsgarden.org...
2. proceed at your own risk link: www.skolnicksreport.com...

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 10/7/2006 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

[edit on 10/7/2006 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Wizard it was just another ploy in the Bush book of how to induce fear and terror, frightened people are compliant people. If the Anthrax was real you just cannot hover it up and put it in the bin. This spore former can stay viable in the environment for decades.

So here's the recipe for anthrax, send talc or some other white powder in the post to people you want to frighten to death of coerce and leave the rest to Fox news. It works every time, the threat dossent have to be real because the press make it real and the gullible believe it.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
If the anthrax wasn't real, how did the reporter die then? Why would you claim it's not real? I'm not saying there isn't a conspiracy here, but I'm guessing the anthrax was real. Just not sure who sent it.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Very Interesting...

To sum up:
*anthrax was only available to the CIA or limited military assets
*targets were general, and always served the neocon agenda (attacks on liberal papers, and democratic leaders)
*if we look further at these attacks, we find one circumstance that is in common with both papers that were targeted...
they both were the only papers of any notable circulation, that printed embarrasing stories of the Bush girls

it appears that other papers for whatever reason, avoided printing these "gossip column" type articles (even though they are the perfect "meat" to sell a paper).

So without that connection, the two very different papers (one a tabloid, one a respected daily paper) lack a reason for being a target.

Looks very suspicious...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Close I guess nobody will really know but there are much safer things to use to kill someone but as such would not carry the fear of an organism like Anthrax, once out of the bag you never get it back in. Even most nerve agents although absolutely leathal, are easily degraded in the environment and have a short life, anthrax on the other hand 50 years plus.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Dear closettrekkie:

Yes, as you suggested, the anthrax was real, very real. Our “best grade”. And uncompromisingly lethal. Robert Stevens, the first victim, is proof of that.
Another link by Sherman Skolnick (investigative reporter extraordinaire) provides further insights:
www.skolnicksreport.com...

Magicmushroom is right, however, that the anthrax issue was hyped to the max. A) To instill fear in all of us and B) to serve as one of many pretexts for the invasion of Iraq.

Colin Powell made a big dramatic showing about the anthrax terrorist threat at his United Nations presentation. Of course this was nothing but laughable since WE’RE the number one manufacturer — and “distributor” —of anthrax. Both in terms of quality and quantity.

A little show and tell by the one who knows best — the honorable Colin Powell!

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
If the anthrax wasn't real, how did the reporter die then? Why would you claim it's not real? I'm not saying there isn't a conspiracy here, but I'm guessing the anthrax was real. Just not sure who sent it.

Yes, the anthrax was real. In fact, it was weapons-grade anthrax. The United States is the only country that is known to have produced weapons-grade anthrax in the past 25 years.

The likely source of the anthrax is the germ warfare unit at Fort Detrick, Maryland, 30 miles from Washington, DC.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by tazadar]

join