It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

osama bin laden died from hepatitis C

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
dont know if this is old news but i thought it would be interesting to hear your comments.

Bin Laden's voice was detected regularly until [14 December 2001] by intelligence operatives monitoring radio transmissions in Tora Bora, according to the Pentagon [details]. Since then, nothing has been heard from the al-Qa'eda leader and President Bush has hinted in private that bin Laden's silence could mean he has been killed. [Telegraph, 12/28/2001]

Osama bin Laden:
A dead nemesis perpetuated by the US government

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.
With an ego the size of Mount Everest, Osama bin Laden would not have, could not have, remained silent for so long if he were still alive. He always liked to take credit even for things he had nothing to do with. Would he remain silent for nine months and not trumpet his own survival? [New York Times. July 11, 2002]

Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Bin Laden's voice was detected regularly until [14 December 2001] by intelligence operatives monitoring radio transmissions in Tora Bora, according to the Pentagon [details]. Since then, nothing has been heard from the al-Qa'eda leader and President Bush has hinted in private that bin Laden's silence could mean he has been killed. [Telegraph, 12/28/2001]

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

i would like to hear your comments i think he probably is dead

[edit on 17-12-2006 by conspiracymaster]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags � Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 17/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Yes he is Dead.

After Murdering 10s of thousands of Innocent people and forcing Sex with and spreading syphilis amoungst poor afghani and Pakistani children he died from the syphilis related fever.

He now rots in the Bowels of Hell where the Devil transformed him into a Snorting Pig and forced him into Marriage with a Barking Dog ( a Beagle).

I hope would be Islamofascists take note of his fate !!

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
thats good to hear my friend!! amen to that!!!

Mod Edit: Big Quote � Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette � Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
... and forcing Sex with and spreading syphilis amoungst poor afghani and Pakistani children he died from the syphilis related fever.

Could you please give a source - preferably a link - to the above allegations.

If you can't it's a grave violation of the T&C of ATS.

Originally posted by SimonGray
1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

If you don't have it from some islamophobic website, and can claim good faith, well...
...then I don't think this is the right board for you.

By the way, what the heck is "the syphilis related fever"??

[edit on 17-12-2006 by khunmoon]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by khunmoon
what the heck is "the syphilis related fever"??

Stage 2 Syphilis

www.medterms.com...

If the body doesn't rid itself of the syphilis in stage one, then it moves on to stage two, which includes the fever.

edited for spelling

[edit on 12/17/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
1st Report of Death: Died of Kidney Failure Circa 2003

2nd Report of Death: Died of Syphalis

3rd Report of Death: Hep C.

Yeah. I'll believe it when I see the autopsy report/enough time has passed to logically assume that he is dead.

[edit on 17-12-2006 by sardion2000]

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
what that suppose to mean?

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sorry, but I think that article is outdated. They have released video and recordings since then and the last one in June 2006, though it shows only an image of OBL, they have verified the recording was authentic and it was he who made it. In the video he mentions the death of Zarqawi, which was earlier this year, so I think it is safe to say that he may not be in the best of health, but as of last June he was probably still alive.

news.bbc.co.uk...

If he did die, I think it would be difficult to keep that news silent, in fact I think al-Qaeda would make it well known and try to use his death for propaganda.

Just my .02.

posted on Dec, 18 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
We wouldn't know if bin Ladin was dead or alive, because Bush disbanded and called off the unit that was tasked with specifically hunting him down.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Dieng a thousand times like "zarqawi" but just not dieng ay? Dead or not (most likely dead) they'll get some actor to play them.

They haven't been using Osama much lately, probably because they don't want americans to start asking the question "why haven't we caught him yet".

But i have a sneaking suspicion that they haven't quiet finnished with this goldestein character just yet. I wonder what they have in mind.

[edit on 19-12-2006 by Syrian Sister]

top topics

join