It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Aliens: Carnage on the highways

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Unbelievable that this is allowed to happen. This is crazy. This is the problem I have with Bush. Please someone show me a country that ALLOWS this to happen on such a scale. Not only is this allowed,but their are some who say it is their right. Enter illegally,drive without license,no insurance,because they need "work". I hope Kennedy and McCain look both ways real good before they cross the street.

www.familysecuritymatters.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Well, it s no secret how I feel about the whole illegal immigration issue. I think the borders should be sealed up and legal immigration should be kept to a minimum. Maybe about 50,000 a year.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
We can still allow immigrants from countries that have not exceeded their yearly quota, of course mezzigo has already exceeded their quota of allowable citizens for the next 50,000 years.
gangstas

[edit on 7-1-2007 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Jan, 11 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I actually had a very severe accident when I was about 23. An illegal alien T- boned me in a company van. Of course they had no insurance,no license etc., and the cops just wrote down their "names" and let them walk home.

posted on Jan, 12 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

THP Trooper killed overnight, two suspects arrested

ASSOCIATED PRESS

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) -- State officials said Sunday they had arrested two people they believed were responsible for the killing of a state trooper who was shot during a traffic stop in western Tennessee.

The 24-year-old trooper pulled over two men and was trying to get them out of the vehicle Saturday night when he was shot twice, according to footage from the patrol car's video camera. At least one bullet struck him in the head, said Mike Browning, a Department of Safety spokesman.

www.tennessean.com

The subjects involved in the shooting of this officer have been identified. They were identified as Alejandro Guana, 17, and Orlando Garcia, 19, from Texas. According to the press release by the Tennessee State Highway Patrol, these two were pulled over and then the passenger opened fire on the trooper. The state trooper was trying to get the subjects out of the car, according to what was shown on the patrol car's dash cam. When the trooper asked the driver if there were any drugs in the car, the driver responded with a "yes." That is when the trooper went over to the passenger side of the vehicle. The passenger of the vehicle did not answer and then proceeded to open fire on the trooper. According to the press release, the men were trafficking drugs through Tennessee to a location north of the state.

We had an officer shot and killed in the line of duty here a couple of months ago. Again, this shooting was drug related. The officer killed here was an officer from the Beckley Police Department. Beckley Police Detective Cpl. Charles “Chuck” Smith, 29, received three or four gunshot wounds and was pronounced dead upon arrival to Raleigh General Hospital in Beckley. Smith was the first Beckley police officer to be shot and killed since David Lilly was shot by Ronald Williams in May of 1975.

As for the guys that shot the officer here, the same goes for the two who shot the trooper. I hope they rot in Hell for what they did and are reminded of what they did every single day for the rest of their lives in prison.

I am totally sorry if that offended anyone.

new topics

top topics

join