It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parallel Universe's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This topic as started to interest me lately, i understand the concept of 'parallel universes' but don't in another way :/

i understand there could me 'millions' of me's running around in different time frames, but the different st3ve_os may have gone a different route i.e:- i might have married my first love in another time frame.

but are all parallel univerce's supposed to be in the same timeframe as each other (2006) but just different outcomes? or could it be the fact, say the birth of christ is going off somewhere or WW2 still going off in another? that's the part i don't get, would love to hear a good explainion about parallel universe's, thanks

[edit on 15-12-2006 by st3ve_o]

posted on Jan, 3 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I highly suggest you look for some books on the subject.

I recommend William Buhlman's "Adventures Beyond the Body" because he explains it far better than I can. I don't want to try and explain it from my point of view because I don't have much time right now, but if you want to know more about what I've discovered, feel free to ask about my website or the book I'm currently writing on the subject.

From what I have come to understand, however, there are various energy levels that we can travel between beyond the physical level. I don't know much about "Alternate Universes," but I believe we are capable of visiting possible futures through out-of-body experiences. It is a very complicated matter to explain, but quite exciting to research.

join