It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you see what I see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
ran across something disturbing. part of survival is being able to spot the threat before its a threat. give a read and tell us what you think. I personally am getting a bit nervous.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-12-2006 by angryamerican]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Just a drop in the bucket. Food tampering as in untraceable bacteria, mystery bacteria, MRSA and Community Aquired MRSA, water contaminations...they seem sporadic in nature but when added up they show our slippery slope fairly starkly.

They will continue and those connecting dots will be prepared I guess. BC recently has seen some increasingly unusual events in just the past year alone. I doubt our province is alone in that.

I'm not ready to bug out just yet though LOL... relying on my instinct primarily and the news as I get it.

The dead ducks in BC and Idaho is a worry. Nothing 100% conclusive as to what has been/being introduced into the environment. 3200 dead foul is a heck of a red flag though huh?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
yes i see what you see.....

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
ummmCX, do you see bird flu testing being carried out in BC?? ...

Thats not a nice thing to start appearing on your door step ... not good. I hope this is some thing that doesn't erupt into some thing major!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I pray to any god that will listen that it doesnt get out of hand but IMO its to late. Its in the wild and active. When the genie is out of the bottle you cant stick em back in

top topics

join