It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

displaying halfway down the page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
When I click on a thread, or a reply, it goes halfway down the page and I have to scroll back up to see the beginning

Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i was just searching for a thread like this. i have the same issue and it has only been happening since the upgrade. i use firefox 2.0 (or whatever is the newest, just downloaded it 2 weeks ago), my settings are mostly default with some minor tweaks and i use a dsl connection with a personalized firewall that has always been ats friendly. this did not start happening until i would say 4 days ago, and i've been giving it time to straighten itself out. no other websites that i frequent have the same issue. for me this happens on all the forum pages, including the front page even if i am not logged in.

thanks in advance for any help!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Same here, Firefox 2.0 and no troubles elswhere or before the upgrade. Anyone else have any helpful info?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I'm using FF 2.0, not noticing that problem. Where are you clicking the thread from? The forums themselves or the recent posts link?

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Same here FF2,
Might be a good idea for one of you to mention this problem in a thread ZeddicusZulZorander stated NOW you can help Dark Matter evolve - Problems?

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Post in this thread any "bugs" or problems you've encountered. I'll be reviewing this to see what is legitimate and what is not, so we can start resolving them.
Thank you.

posted on Dec, 17 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I've had it happen on several sites, but never here. With my luck, the problem will be fixed for you and then I'll get it

top topics

join