It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism Responsible for the Holocaust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There is another Holocaust thread going around, due to the recent events in Iran concerning a meeting of Holocaust deniers.

I tried to bring a point up concerning a potential twist to the Holocaust, as we know it, but the point didnt seem to take off. I suppose the thread is staying pretty much to the exact topic of either it happened or didnt, without much room to deviate in conversation.

Hence this thread.
This is going to not deny the holocaust, but its going to take a serious look at the official record of the holocaust as we know it.

One group at the event in Iran, that not many people probably knows were there, were a group of Orthodox Jews, who do not deny the holocaust, but say that the holocaust was used as a tool by the Zionist to help create the zionist state of Israel.

Stopping there, as going further into their reasonings as why this is not good, would then deviate into faith and spirituality. If somone wants to go along those lines, then feel free to start a new thread, as this is specifically about the conspiracy of the cover up of the Zionist role in the Holocaust.

Now, I will post a link which will be the main "documentation" for this particular thread.
The link is to a group called Jews against zionism, and the article is by Rabbi Micahel Dov Weissmandl.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com...

Here is an excerpt:

10. IS IT TRUE that during the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weitzman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated: "The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important". Weitzman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation "One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".

This last point of the article may get some of you interested to read the rest.
Surprising isnt it? And its not from a neo-nazi group, its not from an anti-semite group...its posted by a rabbi, and thousands of Jews are part of a group called the Neturei Karta which was at the Iranian summit which denies the holocaust.
(Again, they were not denying it, but denying certain pre-conceived 'facts' about it.)
There goal is for peace among arab & jew. (again, religioius debate can go in a different forum) This is specifically to bring to light a subject that I doubt many know about.

Why are Jews at Irans Holocaust denial conference?

Rabbi Friedman told BBC Radio 4's PM programme that he was not in Tehran to debate whether the Holocaust happened or not, but to look at its lessons.

He says the Holocaust was being used to legitimise the suffering of other peoples and he wanted to break what he called a taboo on discussing it.

Having said all that, I hope this is enough information to get some of you searching and asking questions beyond the typical, "did it or did it not happen".
Realize that either way, we are lied to, and history is, as we know... his-story...written by victors. We must learn why history is told to us the way it is, to see what is truly going on.

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 14-12-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This subject needs to get more attention

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread exists already.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The FACTS that Zionists helped Hitler and the Nazis seems to be a "forbbiden" subject.

But facts are facts.

Rock solid facts.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
In 28 January 1935, the Bavarian Gestapo circularised to the regular police that henceforward:

“members of the Zionist organisations are, in view of their activities directed towards emigration to Palestine, not to be treated with the same strictness which is necessary towards the members of the German-Jewish organisations [assimilationists]”.

In other words if you're Jewish and wish to remain a German living in Germany you will be persecuted, however if you foster support for a Jewish state in Palestine you will be virtually left alone

On June 21, 1933 the Zionist Federation of Germany sent a memorandum of support to the Nazi Party. In it the Federation noted:

"... a rebirth of national life such as is occurring in German life ... must also take place in the Jewish national group."

"On the foundation of the new [Nazi] state which has established the principle of race, we wish so to fit our community into the total structure so that for us, too, in the sphere assigned to us, fruitful activity for the Fatherland is possible ..."

Additionally the World Zionist Organization Congress in 1933 defeated a resolution calling for action against Hitler by a vote of 240 to 43. During this very Congress, Hitler announced a trade agreement with the World Zionist Organisation's Anglo-Palestine Bank, breaking, thereby, the Jewish boycott of the Nazi regime at a time when the German economy was extremely vulnerable. It was the height of the depression and the German people were wheeling barrels full of worthless German Marks. The World Zionist Organization broke the Jewish boycott and became the principal distributor of Nazi goods throughout the Middle East and Northern Europe. They established the Ha’avara, which was a bank in Palestine designed to receive monies from the German-Jewish bourgeoisie, with which sums Nazi goods were purchased in very substantial quantity.

The correlative to the acts of collaboration with the Nazis throughout the 1930’s was that when attempts to change the immigration laws of the United States and Western Europe were contemplated in order to provide token refuge for persecuted Jews of Europe, it was the Zionists who actively organised to stop these efforts.

Ben Gurion informed a meeting of Labour Zionists in Great Britain in 1938:

"If I knew that it would be possible to save all the children in Germany by bringing them over to England and only half of them by transporting them to Eretz Israel, then I opt for the second alternative."

This obsession with colonising Palestine and overwhelming the Arabs led the Zionist movement to oppose any rescue of the Jews facing extermination, because the ability to deflect select manpower to Palestine would be impeded. From 1933 to 1935, the World Zionist Organisation turned down two-thirds of all the German Jews who applied for immigration certificates.

Berel Katznelson, editor of the Labour Zionist Davar, described the "cruel criteria of Zionism": German Jews were too old to bear children in Palestine, lacked trades for building a Zionist colony, didn’t speak Hebrew and weren’t Zionists. In place of these Jews facing extermination the World Zionist Organisation brought to Palestine 6,000 trained young Zionists from the United States, Britain and other safe countries. Worse than this, theWorld Zionist Organisation not merely failed to seek any alternative for the Jews facing the Holocaust, the Zionist leadership opposed belligerently all efforts to find refuge for fleeing Jews.

Parliament calling on the government to provide asylum in British territories for persecuted Jews. The meager undertaking which was prepared was as follows: "

"His Majesty’s Government issued some hundreds of Mauritius and other immigration permits in favour of threatened Jewish families."

But even this token measure was opposed by the Zionist leaders. At a Parliamentary meeting on January 27, 1943, when the next steps were being pursued by over one hundred members of Parliament, a spokesperson for the Zionists announced that they opposed this motion because it did not contain preparations for the colonization of Palestine. This was a consistent stance. Chaim Weizmann, the Zionist leader who had arranged the Balfour Declaration and was to become the first president of Israel, made this Zionist policy very explicit:
"The hopes of Europe’s six million Jews are centred on emigration. I was asked: “Can you bring six million Jews to Palestine?” I replied, “No.” ... From the depths of the tragedy I want to save ... young people [for Palestine]. The old ones will pass. They will bear their fate or they will not. They are dust, economic and moral dust in a cruel world ... Only the branch of the young shall survive. They have to accept it."

source:

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I doubt it was Zionism as such. The same powers which devided up the middle east forming countries like Syria were probably behind the rise of Hitler and the Holocaust too, to motivate the jews. Israel and most of the jews are just one more assets, like many other countries and people.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
To take it one step further..

Why such a massive orchestrated push for Israel that spans generations?

What is it's purpose?

Is it really so that the "Jewish" can have a place to call home?

or does it serve some other purpose?

www.thehiddenevil.com...
edit on 15-6-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I just want to know one thing:

Why threads about Holocaust denial get all the attention, and threads about the Holocaust actually happening, but being made with the COLABORATION of the Zionists are forgotten, and quickly buried?

I guess it's because threads about the Holocaust actually happening, but being made with the COLABORATION of the Zionists are much more dangerous to the establishment, since they deal with the TRUTH?

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
I just want to know one thing:

Why threads about Holocaust denial get all the attention, and threads about the Holocaust actually happening, but being made with the COLABORATION of the Zionists are forgotten, and quickly buried?

I guess it's because threads about the Holocaust actually happening, but being made with the COLABORATION of the Zionists are much more dangerous to the establishment, since they deal with the TRUTH?

Because in the former you can get all emotional and type away in the latter you have some reading to do.

top topics

join