It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New military ufo video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Someone posted a video on YouTube that seem to be an arial persuit of a UFO. What could it be? Can anyone make out what the pilot is saying?

See the video here:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Something not right about this.

Did you see the youtube posters comments.

ufo military videos are hard to come by, unless you have a connection to them.... ...

If its not faked, what type of camera imaging do you think they are using, infra red?

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I can see that this is faked, I'm not going to explain how I see it but I trust myself about this.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
If its not faked, what type of camera imaging do you think they are using, infra red?

I have no idea. I think it looks like some kind of UV or IR film to be honest.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have to say fake... the same user has two other UFO videos posted, and a ghosts too.. all obviously CG. Nice CG, but CG nonetheless.

ufo crash
backyard ufo
Ghost Head

Nice use of particle effects though.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Looks to me like the pilot is merely in close pursuit (or at least trailing) a piece of burning debris. Could be anything: e.g., missile part, balloon or satellite wreckage, rocket test - many of these have observer planes nearby. It may be just a film of one of those.

Or - it could be a UFO - it certainly is UN-identified in the sequence.

Thanks for posting - keep looking up!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
very suspicious , i have grave doubts that it is even shot from an aircraft

the movement [ roll ] allways returns to the same point - thhis is not merely roll and return to horizontal - a real aircraft rolling and returning to horizontal will roll beyond horizontal - then correct

absence of any pitch or yaw motion .

the lack of perveived advance - despite the flight time , the perspective does not change . this raises the suspicion that the camera is infact stationary

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowthenlookhere
I have to say fake... the same user has two other UFO videos posted, and a ghosts too.. all obviously CG. Nice CG, but CG nonetheless.

Hmmm... That user only has one video posted, and dont say he has deleted them, because i checked before I posted too
So why do you say that he has three other videos posted? Suspisous...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
Hmmm... That user only has one video posted, and dont say he has deleted them, because i checked before I posted too
So why do you say that he has three other videos posted? Suspisous...

You didn't bother clicking the links I provided then?

or do you deny those links exist too? They're still functional..

EDIT : OOPS my mistake.. they were from a different user. My apologies. Still, I spent 7 years in the visual effects industry, and I know fake when I see it.

EDIT 2: You'll notice the footage is claimed to be shot with an infrared camera. When did you EVER see an infrared camera image that looked like that? i.e. red-orange exhaust fumes against a silvery sky? Infrared images look monochrome, or solarized in to different colours for clarity... nothing like this footage.. Sorry mate, it's fake.

[edit on 15-12-2006 by nowthenlookhere]

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I suspect this is just another hoax. If it was a military video why would they blank out part of what is shown on the screen/

that alone makes it suspect to me.

Another odd thing would be the corkscrew movement of the alleged craft

[edit on 12/15/2006 by shots]

Ex

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I also think it is a fake......
Looks more like burning debris falling ,
as Outrageo has stated

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Not to mention the dialogue was not from the cockpit of an aircraft niether. It sounds alot like a compilation of things.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Its fake.

Why?

Because i could replicate that video at even better quality using photo shop, particle affects and a movie editor.

The audio is simply ripped/cut from another source, but thats not even important.

The key is, the object/fire is too fake, footage is out of contrast, background doesn't move or change color or angle and if it were real, its not even worth debating because it looks so fake.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I am no expert at all.

That said, it looks like a missle fired from a plane that was having "issue's".

I don't "think" it is a fake, just a misinterpertation.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I watched it and all I could gather was that it was filmed from a stationary position - I got the impression that it was only a flare.

The audio didn't fit either. Will watch it again I suppose, but I'd agree that it's been doctored through CG with the audio added for effect.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If you read the comment by one of the posters, and I can agree, it looks like someone is holding a flare and waving it around and then just throws it.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
CG, done with particle effects as well (a bit old fashioned these days to be truthful.) Do a search for examples of some other particle effects that are about these days and you'll be able to see the 'trademark look' thats teh dead giveaway.

Wayne...

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
That really looks computer generated, the way the object is moving, I don't think it holds much water, sorry.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Amazing I took a browse through CGplanet.com...a few of the sky pictures look very similar and what you said about the particles...bang on. it really is quite amazing how the UFO vid resembles exactly what you stated. Thanks for the pointer.

new topics

top topics

join