It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: Mondo Bizarro Show #12 hosted by Johnny Anonymous

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   

PODcast: Mondo Bizarro Show #12 hosted by Johnny Anonymous
Facts and Strange Holidays that you won't find in any mainstream Radio, Newspaper or TV. All presented reports and facts are 100% real and genuine. You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, and You'll Be Wondering Why! The perfect source for your watercooler conversations.... Enjoy our "Weird Wide World" of Mondo Bizarro..... It's podsafe and recommended by Eight out of Ten Computor Techs!

Comments are welcomed...

length: 08:35
file: btstpod_2070.mp3
size: 4037k
feed: btst

[edit on 14-12-2006 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hey Johnny! Another good one. Took me a little longer to get around to listening to this episode because of the Holidays - but finally did!
And I have to say, that camel is after my own heart. Not only can it open a can, but its choice of beer was quite good too!

I also like the 'interesting facts' you put at the end. Always entertaining. And you know, I never knew what A&W stood for (until now of course) even though I grew up with an A&W burger stand right around the corner.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Hi Ya DCFUsion..

Thanks for listening to Show #12..

I'm right there with ya.. Had an A&W a block away and never knew... I even
was going to run away (on my tricycle at age 6) as I was really pissed off at my folks (about something) and stopped by the A&W to get a rootbeer before 'heading off'... would've worked but my folks caught up to me as I was peddeling up to the 'order window'....

Don't know what I was thinking of as I had one dime, a nickle and one Canadian quarter...lol I remember after seeing my parents walking up to me, my saying that "I've thought it over and I will give you another chance"...

join