It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of a alien

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
External Link
Do anyone know about this.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think that picture was supposedly taken back in the 1050s.. I am not certain,but I think it was..

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He looks like the one in the "Victor" video, agree?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Could be faked, but theres no obvious signs of it being fake.

Of course I'm not an expert on photo analysis...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Idk It can be authentic we will never know most likely.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marvinwillis

Do anyone know about this.

IIRC there are several other photos floating round the net , purporting to show an " EBE " in the company of humans .

my innitial reaction to that photo , [ as an engineer ]

is " oh my mr alien , what a big head you have "

compared to the neck diameter , and apparent musculature of the neck / shoulder

the cranium is way too big

a head of that size on a body that slender is a centre of gravity nightmare

also as the alien moves - due to inerta of the mass of the head - it would put unacceptable force on the neck

the head is too large

the neck too slender and too long

and the body too slight

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
i love alien, i love how everyone has their own interpretation on the matter and no matter what proof is given.people just don't change their mind. once you think you know something its very hard to convince someone other wise. i think its safe to prove UFO/alien someone will have to get every ones address on these forums, commandeer a UFO and show them first hand.

heheh... if i was test pilot id go MIA and show up to the club get some ladies to check out my sweet ride and then explore space with my new hunnies...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Y'know, I was just reading a story the other day of the meeting between, who was it...President Truman, I believe, and a bunch of aliens. It was at the beginning of the modern ufo era (I'm pretty sure it was Truman, if I'm wrong, don't hold it against me) and there was this meeting. The aliens wanted to make their presence known to all humanity, but the prez didn't think it was such a hot idea, being that humans are stupid and panicky and prone to riots and such. But, who knows. It's a damn good pic, that much I do know. By the way, does anyone else know what story I'm talking about? Can someone illuminate me on this?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
There is another thread discussing the picture that crop is taken from. "EBE" is actualy a young boy shaking someones hand, it is doctored. The thread/site shows the original undoctored version.

Thucydides

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hey Wu, I too have read about that same fact. That the aliens wanted to go public but the President said it wasn't a good idea. Not really much to expand upon though. I can't remember what book I read it in (I have a few).

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
@ Wu Kung

Yeah, I have come across that information as well.. There was also supposed to have been a battle between these aliens and some U.S soldiers as well during this period.. It was reported that our weapons had absolutely no affect on the aliens.. They supposedly killed 20 or so of our service men.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
That pic is a sure fake.

It reminds me of the "Mars Attack" aliens.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
We know that most here are going to yell fake. I would just like to say Ignorant Ape has it all wrong.

Just because you don't think the proportions of neck to head ratio aren't correct so it isn't possible this could be an alien is DEAD WRONG.

The way the most of you see pictures of them (Grey) is just about right. With the Grey's they are similiar but different in slite appearance.

I would even say there are a few good men here with heads to big for there necks, lol j/k

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I Just think its haliorious that the aliens shakes hands, does it also drink beer and scratch its nuts ?. It looks nothing like the EBE for that alien interview. As for its authenticity pffffff we will never know.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Yes! See, I knew I wasn't the only one who read that. Yes, I also read differing versions of the story. One version claimed it was a fruitful, peaceful meeting. Another version was much darker. There was an argument and our soldiers started shooting, but the bullets were reflected by some energy field or something. The aliens then used some kind of energy weapon and, poof, killed a bunch of soldiers.

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe the first version of the story rather than the second one. If they were that advanced, and we intentionally pissed them off, I find it very doubtful that we'd be sitting in our respective houses discussing it. We'd more than likely have been vaporized decades ago.

Does anyone else have any light to shed on this story?

ps. I still think that it's an awesome pic, real or not, it looks damn good!

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I could be wrong but I remember this picture from other threads and it was pointed out that the original picture came from a tabloid magazine called The Weekly World News. If that is the case then I would say complete fake. www.weeklyworldnews.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   
HEY ! here is another picture i believe is aledged to be contemporary to the OP image :

it is captioned as " new mexico 1949 "

i a sure there are others - but i cannot find them GRRRRR :MAD:

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
there is one similar debunked here:

source thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

[edit on 12/14/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Wu, you may have already seen this video, but it touches on what you're talking about. It's the complete 1 hour and 6 minute documentary about the "Alien Interview". It's a very amazing and creepy video to watch. They touch on the whole background of the governments interaction with aliens and it talks about the incident you're interested in. Watch it and let me know what you think.

Complete Alien Interview Documentary

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
it's too ugly to be true
probably a grey suffering from down syndrome

i bet it's fake...

[edit on 14-12-2006 by DarkSide]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join