It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of a alien

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Nope.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
True. Everything is possible, with a certain amount of faith.

btw, Merry Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I've analyzed this one a few times in the past --> I'm talking about the video that's online everywhere and I've taken screen shot's of each frame of this movie and then analyzed those frames in an editor where I'm seeing many indications that it's real even though a lot of times the head of the alien almost seems like it's on a stick where it sometimes looks as if somebody is moving it around and so on... but that's not what's really happening.
If you could see all of the paranormal activity that's going on in those frames, you would understand why I think this video is the real thing. There's a whole lot of paranormal activity that can be seen in this video if you know what to look for.
And although this movie was painful to watch because that being is obviously in distress.... I still think it's awesome that that man Victor was able to smuggle it out of that gov't facility like that and make available to the public. This movie is no 'alien autopsy' ... it's a real grey who's being interviewed.... this movie is not a fake.

[edit on 22-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This is not a picture of an alien. But I would like to know what, if anything you could tell me about it. What do your methods tell you about this pic, Palasheea?

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
This is not a picture of an alien. But I would like to know what, if anything you could tell me about it. What do your methods tell you about this pic, Palasheea?

Oh how adorable! He's from one of those alien baby factory's right? Hmmmm, I bet this little guy is a clone too! He looks kinda clon-ish but he's sure cute!

[edit on 23-12-2006 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea He looks kinda clon-ish but he's sure cute!

Okay, you're off the hook on that one. I made that from a baby picture, to use as an alien avatar.

Here's the original.

poor baby. Bet his parents would kill me if they knew I distorted that pic. lol

[edit on 12/23/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
That's amazing! Good job with the graphics! He looks so - like- REAL!

PS -- uh,oh.... sure hope the parents don't find out about it!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
That's amazing! Good job with the graphics! He looks so - like- REAL!

It's not really that hard to create a realistic (sort of) looking alien. That pic kind of proves my point, in a way.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow! Well you're really good at it! That alien baby is so cute I almost wish it was REAL!

.... but for now I'm so glad it's not.

PS -- just clicked on your sig. what awesome graphics!

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Mechanic, you were saying that because of your background and expertise in computer graphics (which is considerable, btw), you have a hard time believing that those photographic images of those 'aliens' shown in this thread are real because you already know how easy it is to manipulate such images to make them look differently where the final product can look differently from the original. Well I'm not debating you on that one but I too have an educational and career background in art where for many years I was one of the top trompe-l'oeil muralists (lol, but that's not saying much) in my geographic area working in the interior design industry. The below images are some things I aleady have on my hard drive -- just posting it here to back-up what I'm saying...

I've since (for the past 12 years or so) have moved on to work as a free lance graphic artist and illustrator in the printing industry where most of my work involves computer graphics, of course ... so I do believe that I have the expertise in this area to authoritatively analyze photographs and images to determine if they've been tampered with or not. And in fact, I've pointed out that those 3 images of those grey's that I posted that were on that website have in fact been tampered with but only in minor area's.
But having said this, in addition to my expertise in the fine arts, graphic arts and computer graphics (and this includes photography), unlike you, I also have a background in video Instrumental Transcommunication where for over a year now I've been recording and analyzing those frames of those movies and those anamolous images that have been showing up in them. I have a knack for having anomalous images showing up in my movies on playback...
I've also spent a considerable amount of time analyzing those movies and frames of movies recorded by other ITC experimenters -- and because of my interest in Ufology,
I've also analyzed hundreds of photographic images and movies in this field too. So yes, I do feel more than qualified to post my analytical comments of these photo's that claim to be of alien beings as to their veracity or not. I'm just saying that when analyzing such images, it's a whole lot more than just evaluating things on a technical level but obviously, that's the starting point when analyzing such media. But once the technical aspects of those images more or less check out, one then moves on to see if those anamolous aspects of those images are there -- and believe me, in the real one's they are there.... but only those with the kind of background (or one similar to it) that I have in video ITC would be able to pick those things up. I should say, that the results of my own ITC experiments speak's for itself where it gives clue just how strong my expertise in isolating those anomolous images are -- and I also should add that most of the top ITC researchers out there are familiar with my work.
At any rate, I felt it necessary to inform those here of my background in case anyone is wondering why I'm analyzing those images I've been posting here and then posting my tentative conclusions as to their veracity or not. I can see that some of you would appreciate this information.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Mechanic, you were saying that because of your background and expertise in computer graphics

Well first off, I don't believe I have ever said those words. What I do is more of a hobby for me. And background (hehe) I have only been fooling around with computer graphics for maybe 9 months. But thanks for the compliments.

Secondly, I have never questioned your credibility. you obviously have knowledge that I do not possess.

I also have a background in video Instrumental Transcommunication where for over a year now I've been recording and analyzing those frames of those movies and those anamolous images that have been showing up in them.

As far as ITC or video ITC, as I don't know much about it, I cannot comment.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wow! only 9 months! I'm impressed! You obviously were/are already an artist and your computer graphics proves that whatever tools we artists use to create our artwork, the bottom line is that no matter what those tools are, if the person is not talented in the art dept. then even using the best tools will not compensate in that area.
You are a true artist! Your work is absolutely stupendous! It will be interesting to see how your computer graphics evolve from where they are now as even now it's very impressive!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join