It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put down that tofurkey!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Forget that poisonus fluroide, and the deadly aspartamine, soy is big trouble and could be part of a medical conspiracy we've all overlooked.

Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby's endocrine system just can't cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!)

Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Could this explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?

There's also a serious connection between soy and cancer in adults – especially breast cancer. That's why the governments of Israel, the UK, France and New Zealand are already cracking down hard on soy.

link

Recently I read a news article about girls reaching puberty really early, like 8 to 11 years old. And it sounded pretty unbelievable, until I read this.

Why would our hidden masters want girls maturing faster? Why would they want men becomming femminised and "girly?" Why does it seem like the USA is always trying to poisen its own citizens!?

There are plenty of conspiracy angles that could be explored here, but first; is soy really this bad, or is wnd.com getting too excited like usual? Personally, I'm glad a manly-man such as myself wouldnt be caught dead eating soy or tofu... unless they snuck it in somewhere!? oh no! "60 percent of the refined foods in U.S. supermarkets now contain soy" !!!!

edit:spaelings misteaks

[edit on 12/13/2006 by ViolatoR]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13/12/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Now, let's compare the title of the article with the footnote of the article.

Title: A devil food is turning our kids into homosexuals

Footnore: James Rutz is chairman of Megashift Ministries and founder-chairman of Open Church Ministries.

See where this article might be a bit, well, idiotic? I mean, as if the fact that it was taken from WorldNutDaily wasn't enough of a hint...

Oh, and this is taken from Jim Rutz's "Megashift Ministries" website:

New statistics and global reports show Islam, Humanism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Judaism being rapidly displaced by a cor eof 707 million Christians on a hot growth track (8% a year). By popular acclamation, the world will soon be almost all Christian!

Wow, apparently his statistics are for a different world, as Islam is still the fastest growing religion on Earth. Well, this Earth at least, can't speak for the one Jim Rutz is on, I suppose.

Do you see why your "soy" article is a bit, well, false?

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I will give the guy credit for coming up with the idea but I knew it could not be healthy..

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Soy and homosexualtiy have nothign to with eachother at all. Soy may cause men to act more "girly" but that doesnt change sexual preference, its all determened before birth, I cant say anything about the rest of it because I dont know about the rest of it being true or false.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
i'll give you this, i bet it took some chutzpah to post this article.

2/10.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
well ocasionally eating soy and tofu is nice but not everyday.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
To make cows conceive at a higher %, feed the cows whole soybeans for 30 days before turning the bull in or AI.

Roper

top topics

join