It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Ufology waste time with skeptics?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sorry but that makes no sense. The raptor and blackbird were made by humans from the planet earth, not by the grays.

Sure it makes sense. How does "who" made an object matter? The point is about keeping material out of the public eye. My point is that if an entity (such as government) can keep top secret material out of the public domain, then why assume it is unable to keep ET material out of the public domain?

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Sorry but that makes no sense. The raptor and blackbird were made by humans from the planet earth, not by the grays.

Sure it makes sense. How does "who" made an object matter? The point is about keeping material out of the public eye. My point is that if an entity (such as government) can keep top secret material out of the public domain, then why assume it is unable to keep ET material out of the public domain?

The material that made the planes were from earth, not some distant planet.
No doubt the components used to make the planes, were made by hundreds
of different companies who must of known that they are not for every day use,
and must be for something new that needs to be tried and tested before announcing it to the general public. Lets face it, i wouldnt expect the millitary
to do anything other than design and make new and improved fighter jets without telling anyone besides the people who are working on it.

UFOs however, are public domain and secret planes are not seen on the scale that UFOs are around the world.
Not one crash that the government never found out about?
The amount of videos ive seen (if they are real) not to mention the ones that i havent, plus the ones that just get seen and never captured on film,
for there not to be one crash...sorry it doesnt add up.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

UFOs however, are public domain and secret planes are not seen on the scale that UFOs are around the world.

Who says they are public domain? No reason a government or governments couldn't recover a crash if they wanted to, and easily cover it up with a myriad of cover stories (test drone crash, contamination risk, etc.)

Not one crash that the government never found out about?

Not since modern tech has the Earth pretty well covered. Not to mention, we have no way to determine the odds of failure rates for supposed ET craft. Crashes are pretty unlikely to be common. Many UFOlogists blame early radar use (initially unrealized by ET so it is thought) for the rash of crash reports in the late 40's/50's. Who knows, that may be accurate, and once known, it was countered.

The amount of videos ive seen (if they are real) not to mention the ones that i havent, plus the ones that just get seen and never captured on film,
for there not to be one crash...sorry it doesnt add up.

No, but it is also highly likely that a crash (with modern monitoring) was immediately detected and recovered.

<< 1  2   >>

join