It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If elected will Barack Obama get whacked out like the Kennedys?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't think Obama is in line with 'them', I think he's an outsider just as JFK was. Will he be a threat to the establishment and racial deharmonizing? Probably.

I have a hard time believing 'they' could get away with it today just as they did in '63 and '68. Would they even risk him getting elected before they tried to whack him out, a la RFK?

Obama's got my vote if he runs. I hope he stays frosty.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I believe he is a puppet that has a kind of charisma that can completely disguise his and theirs true intentions. If he is truly honest in his intentions, they will surely nip the whole thing in the bud before it gets out of hand.

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Obama seems honest and passionate about his issues. While I have to admit he is a very likeable guy, he has 'puppet' written all over him. He basically follows all of Hillary's plans but doesn't ever discuss nasty things like the war. I think he has a few years before he'll runfor president, but maybe vice president for Hillary in 2008? Americans know they are in desperate need of change and the elite have chosen a woman and a black man to disguise the same old crap they have always been pulling off. Notice how Obama sailed through the political ranks and was even stopped once because of his blatent inexperience.
Oh and by the way, some people think he's the antichrist muaahahhaa

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Only if he choses Hillary as his VP???

sorry, couldn't resist....

but I do think that is part of his popularity. the american people want the newbies, not those who have been in washington's political arena for ages. we don't trust them anymore, maybe we can Obama...

of course the powers that be know this, so more than likely they have picked a few who are new to the american public and have been getting them ready to run...bottom line, who knows weather obama will be a puppet, or the real thing?

by the way, I was only halfway kidding with the remark about hillary...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I meant Obama running as vice prez for Hillary. Here's a new article where Tom DeLay predicts the same thing!!
www.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Obama's already fizzling out, his poll numbers are sinking like a stone as people realize he's just a media creation for now. He might have a chance at being someone's VP running mate though, especially if it looks like Condi Rice will be on the Republican ticket.

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
A Clinton/Obama ticket will suffer the same fate as did the Mondale/ Ferraro ticket. They also have no chance to get elected on their own. I see a ticket with either Clinton or Obama in a VP role.

My humble opinion only... YMMV

new topics

top topics

join