Originally posted by HighDefinitionFilms
However- what does PNAC stand for?
PNAC - The Project for the New American Century (neo-con doctorine)
The fundamental essence of PNAC's ideology is to create a global American empire through restructuring defenses, startegy, forces and resources. In
this NWO doctorine towards global human enslavement, one of their major reports, written in 2000, noted that "the process of transformation, even if
it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event like a new Pearl Harbor." Hence September
11th was an inside job.
Other PNAC Neo-Con mandates include:
* Reposition permanently based forces to Southern Europe, Southeast Asia
and the Middle East.
* Modernize U.S. forces, including enhancing our fighter aircraft,
submarine and surface fleet capabilities.
* Develop and deploy a global missile defense system, and develop a
strategic dominance of space.
* Control the "International Commons" of cyberspace.
* Increase defense spending to a minimum of 3.8 percent of gross domestic
product, up from the 3 percent currently spent.
A fundamental source of revenue to carry out this mandate of global warfare , is quite simply the opium cultivation taking place in Afganistan. Opium
production has clearly continued to increase year after year since the invasion/occupation following 9/11. US Congress in a haste decision has
complied to 70% of PNAC doctorine with more to follow.
[edit on 12-12-2006 by syntaxer]