It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moorish Science Temple of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Moorish Science Temple of America, a group that I've never heard of till this morning. Could the few members left have links to al- qaeda?

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Here is one link about the group

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The Moorish Science Temple is an Islamic/Masonic Fraternity founded by the Sharif Drew Ali.

The Moorish Science Temple's: Circle Seven Koran

For posts from a Moorish ATS member, read the posts of MOOR45.

The Flag of Morocco:

The Gnostic Pentagram, or Blazing Star as depicted by Eliphas Levi:

According to the teachings of the Nation of Gods and Earths:

ALLAH is the Arm Leg Leg Arm Head

It is interesting to note that what seem to be the main branches of the Great White Brotherhood, are somehow based on Islam:

Manly P. Hall: Hermetic Marriage

(1) The Order of the Illuminati, represented by Mohammad, prophet of Islam; Roger Bacon, father of chemistry; and Paracelsus, father of modern medicine.

It is an interesting fact that the present buildings and school of Rudolph Steiner, the German mystic, are located in the grounds of the old estate of Hohenheim where Paracelsus lived.

(2) The Order of Freemasons, represented by the great Robert Fludd, master of symbolism and alchemy, and Elias Ashmole, the unique philosopher.

(3) The Rosicrucians, a sacred organization founded by the mysterious Father C.R.C. after his return from Arabia.

In the mythological city of Damcar he had been educated in alchemy and astrology by Arabian adepts.

After him came Sir Francis Bacon
, the remodeler of British law. And then Count Cagliostro, the sublime adventurer. And last..., the great Comte de St. Germaine, probably the world's greatest political reformer, and Alchemist by Fire.

These superlative minds leavened the loaf of materiality. And, according to those who study The Mysteries, kept alight the flame of Hermes during the medieval centuries of religious intolerance and bigotry.

Now according to Manly P. Hall, based on his research and deciphering of certain Ciphers, he wrote that the true founder of the Rosicrucian Fraternity is Sir Francis Bacon(A.K.A. Lord Verulam A.K.A. Johann Valentin Andreæ A.K.A. William Shakespeare A.K.A. Trajano Boccalini).

And that within his Instauratio Magna: Novum Organum is found the Rosicrucian Philosophy.

And also, the Anatomy of Melancholy by Robert Burton.

And the Holy Guide by John Heydon.

Now remember, that the only reference to Esoteric Knowledge learned by Father R.C. in the Fama Fraternitatis Rosae Crucis, is that of Islam.

And Godfrey Higgins, an early 19th-Century FreeMason and Druid, wrote in his Anacalypsis, that the Illuminati descends from the Order of Hassan Sabah, an Order which was of the nature of Universal Gnosis:

Assassins

A masonic and mystic order founded by Hassan Sabah in Persia, in the eleventh century. The word is a European perversion of “Hassan”, which forms the chief part of the name. They were simply Sufis and addicted, according to the tradition, to hascheesl-eating, in order to bring about celestial visions. As shown by our late brother, Kenneth Mackenzie, “they were teachers of the secret doctrines of Islamism; they encouraged mathematics and philosophy, and produced many valuable works. The chief of the Order was called Sheik-el-Jebel, translated the ‘Old Man of the Mountains’, and, as their Grand Master, he possessed power of life and death.’

A symbol of The Elder Brothers, or Brothers of the Temple:

Manly P. Hall also wrote that Sir Francis Bacon is the true founder of the Lodges of the Order of FreeMasons of England(1717).

And according to Sayyid Fard Muahhamd and Shaykh Elijah Muhammad, Primitive FreeMasonry was taught to the devil by a half-Original-Man: Musa or Moses(who was half Khemetian, half Hebrew).

(Shaykh Elijah Muhammad was also a student of Shariyf Drew Ali)

This reminds me of when the leader of the New Black Panther Party mentioned something about this on Fox-News in front of millions on the Sean Hannity(who is a fanatical anti-Islamic so-called-Republican and "conservative") show:

FOX NEWS

SHABAZZ: All Muslims respect the Bible, but he should have the opportunity. Now, your ignorance, Mr. Prager -- Islam has contributed a lot to America. In the middle of the Supreme Court is -- in the rotunda is a statue or bust of the Prophet Muhammad showing the respect that American law and jurisprudence has for the revealer of the Quran.

Many of our American presidents are Masons and Shriners who got to the 33rd degree and studied the Quran in secret and have the star and the crescent on their fez.

HANNITY: Malik --

SHABAZZ: So Islam is at the basis of Western and American civilization.

Sean Hannity didn't know what to say!

AASONM = "A MASON" = Muslim Son = Mystic Arabic Son Of Nobles

Now let us look at one of the Supreme Wisdom Lessons:

9. Why does Muhammad make the Devil Study from
thirty-five to fifty years before he can call himself a
Muslim son? And wear the greatest and only Flag of the
Universe? And he must add a sword on the upper part of
the Holy and Greatest Universe Flag of Islam?

Answer: So that he could clean himself up.

A Muslim does not love the Devil regardless to how
long he studies. After he has devoted thirty-five or
fifty years trying to learn and do like the original
man, he could come and do trading among us and
we would not kill him as quick as we would the
other Devils - that is, who have not gone under
this Study.

After he goes through with this Labor from
thirty-five to fifty years, we permit him to wear our
Holy Flag, which is the Sun, Moon and Star. He
must add the sword on the upper part.

The sword is the emblem of Justice and it was
used by the original man in Muhammad's time.
Thus, it was placed on the upper part of the Flag
so that the Devil can always see it, so he will keep
in mind that any time he reveals the Secrets, his
head would be taken off by the sword.

We give him this chance so that he could clean
himself up and come among us.

The Holy Flag of Islam is the greatest and only Flag
known.

The Universe is everything - Sun Moon and Stars.
They are planets. Planets are something grown or
made from the beginning.

And holy is something that has not been diluted,
mixed or tampered with in any form.

They say that water freezes at 32 Degrees; so anything below 33(the number of Vertabrae in the Spinal Column, the number of the Abodes of Indra, and the number of years Jesus the Christ is said to have taught) is Just-Ice.

Also, it is also very interesting to note that in ancient(pre modern-Islam) Babylon, it is said that they utilized the Flag of Islam based on seeing in the sky at certain times Venus right next to the Crescent Moon.

On the Number 7, related to: The Sabaens or Sabeans, Saba, Sheba and Solomon, the Tribe of Shabazz, The (Prophet Muhammad's)Tribe of Quraysh or Quraish, Sabbath, Sabaoth, etc.

The flag of the Nation of Gods and Earths:

Indeed, the star of eight points is Venus. Whosoever attains the Venustic Initiation has the joy of incarnating the Dragon of Wisdom (the Inner Christ). - Samael Aun Weor

Also note that Islamic titles are also utilized in FreeMasonry:

Honorable is: Sheikh or Shaykh

Noble is: Sharif or Shariyf

Master is: Sayyid

On the numbering of Lodges:

Source

MASJIDS were numbered in that manner during ancient times as well....

Remember, the ARABS were NOMADS, and were spread out from one side of the desert to another....... They numbered the MOSQUES (which at that time served as rest stops and bazaars as well), so that travelers would know where they'd been, and where they were going, based on how often they performed SALAAT (prayed).

Let us remember as well that Salaat, is also a Kundalini Yoga practice.

Here is more very interesting info, of which I can't say I necessarily agree with all of it:

www.immortalbirth.com...

www.geocities.com...

Regards

[edit on 20-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Shabazz is NOI. NOI is to Islam as Jehovas Witness is to Christian.
NOI is the scientology of Isalm. Thier beliefs would get them executed in most Moslem nations.

As far as Manly Hall go, I always felt he wrote about masonry as he wished it to be, as it was in his mind, his fantasies. He saw Masonry through the lens of his wishes and his own experiances but it did not reflect the experiances of the body as a whole.

I have enjoyed reading his works over the years but I balance that by considering the man and his frame of reference...much Like I do with the Book of Revelation and John of Patmos.

Great post by the way. I always either learn something new from them or am forced to consider another viewpoint !

posted on Dec, 19 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Shabazz is NOI. NOI is to Islam as Jehovas Witness is to Christian.
NOI is the scientology of Isalm. Thier beliefs would get them executed in most Moslem nations.

Anyone who has even the slightest idea of the Divine Wisdom contained in the Supreme Wisdom Lessons, would see how foolish it is to compare the Nation of Islam to an Aleister Crowley and Jack Parsons-influenced branch of the Black Lodge.

As far as Manly Hall go, I always felt he wrote about masonry as he wished it to be, as it was in his mind, his fantasies. He saw Masonry through the lens of his wishes and his own experiances but it did not reflect the experiances of the body as a whole.

I have enjoyed reading his works over the years but I balance that by considering the man and his frame of reference...

It is quite sad to me how one is almost ridiculed, when mentioning the name of Manly P. Hall to the average modern FreeMason.

When reading Manly P. Hall's works, one can obviously see that he was not a dreamy "New Age" type.

He was a very solid and level-headed individual.

He also most certainly questioned, in his "Riddle of the Rosicrucians" any group who calls themselves the Rosicrucian Order.

He mentioned how Albert Pike, "in the fashion of true scholarship"(paraphrased), refused a position in a British "Rosicrucian" fraternity, as A. Pike said that he would need to compile and study more evidence, as to trace the claims of any so-called Rosicrucian Fraternity(Albert Pike was too old and too busy with other things, at the time, to carry out this task).

And perhaps this is why:

Rosicrucian Order

"The order of the Logos, the true Rosicross, does not have a visible or tangible organization in the physical world, it does not have a physical temple; this only exists in the superior worlds. The brethren of the Rosicrucian Order who have physical bodies here in this tridimensional world are all of them Resurrected Masters. They are Resurrected Masters who already incarnated the Christ.Those from distinct schools and orders in this physical world who denominate themselves Rosicrucian are false. The true Rosicrucian Order that the Logos has established upon the face of the Earth does not have any visible organization, it does not dictate courses by correspondence, nor does it collect fees, nor does it have juridical personality, nor does it have internal or external statutes. Their members are not even acquainted with each other in this physical world. They might be acquainted with each other in the superior worlds, yet in this physical world they very seldom, very seldom encounter each other." - The Kabbalah of the Mayan Mysteries

A lodge in the internal worlds whose members are all Resurrected Masters. The groups in the physical world who call themselves Rosicrucian have absolutely no affiliation with the True Order. In particular, Samael Aun Weor indicates repeatedly in many books that the school of A.M.O.R.C. (based in California) has nothing to do with the true Order. See The Revolution of Beelzebub for more information.

Also, when one reads Manly P. Hall's:

Melchizedek and the Mystery of Fire

Hermetic Marriage

Initiates of the Flame

Lost Keys of FreeMasonry

The Phoenix

Orders of the Great Work

It is awesome to see in his writings, references to Samael Aun Weor's teachings about the Solar Bodies, Wedding Garments of the Soul, or Blue and Gold Robes of Glory, etc. which are Built through the Al-Khem-ical practice known in the East as the Karma-Mudra, or White Tantra.

Manly P. Hall, in his early twenties no-less, obviously had access to Esoteric information before he even joined a Masonic Lodge; which makes me wonder if was a Western Tulku or Nirmanakaya of sorts.

In other words: He may have begun Building the Solar Bodies, Merkabah, Solar Sahu, To Soma Heliakon, etc. in a past life.

Lost Keys of FreeMasonry

FINISH OF THE TABULA SMARAGDINA

In a rare, unpublished old manuscript dealing with early Masonic and Hermetic mysteries, we find the following information concerning the mysterious Universal Agent referred to as "Chiram" (Hiram) :

The sense of this Emerald Tablet can sufficiently convince us that the author was well acquainted with the secret operations of Nature and with the secret work of the philosophers (alchemists and Hermetists). He likewise well knew and believed in the true God.

It has been believed for several ages that Cham, one of the sons of Noah, is the author of this monument of antiquity. A very ancient author, whose name is not known, who lived several centuries before Christ, mentions this tablet, and says that he had seen it in Egypt, at the court; that it was a precious stone, an emerald, whereon these characters were represented in bas-relief, not engraved.

He states that it was in his time esteemed over two thousand years old, and that the matter of this emerald had once been in a fluidic state like melted glass, and had been cast in a mold, and that to this flux the artist had given the hardness of a natural and genuine emerald, by (alchemical) art.

The Canaanites were called the Phoenicians by the Greeks, who have told us that they had Hermes for one of their kings. There is a definite relation between Chiram and Hermes.

Chiram is a word composed of three words, denoting the Universal Spirit, the essence whereof the whole creation does consist, and the object of Chaldean, Egyptian, and genuine natural philosophy, according to its inner principles or properties. The three Hebrew words Chamah, Rusch, and Majim, mean respectively Fire, Air, and Water, while their initial consonants, Ch, R, M, give us Chiram, that invisible essence which is the father of earth, fire, air and water; because, although immaterial in its own invis ible nature as the unmoved and electrical fire, when moved it becomes light and visible; and when collected and agitated, becomes heat and visible and tangible fire; and when associated with humidity it becomes material. The word Chiram has been metamorphosed into Hermes and also into Herman, and the translators of the Bible have made Chiram by changing Chet into He; both of these Hebrew word signs being very similar.

In the word Hermaphrodite, (a word invented by the old philosophers), we find Hermes changed to Herm, signifying Chiram, or the Universal Agent, and Aphrodite, the passive principle of humidity, who is also called Venus, and is said to have been produced and generated by the sea.

We also read that Hiram (Chiram), or the Universal Agent, assisted King Solomon to build the temple. No doubt as Solomon possessed wisdom, he understood what to do with the corporealized Universal Agent. The Talmud of the Jews says that King Solomon built the temple by the assistance of Shamir. Now this word signifies the sun, which is perpetually collecting the omnipresent, surrounding, electrical fire, or Spiritus Mundi, and sending it to us in the planets, in a visible manner called light.

This electrical flame, corporealized and regenerated into the Stone of the Philosophers, enabled King Solomon to produce the immense quantities of gold and silver used to build and decorate his temple.

So when Shaykh Elijah Muhammad says that CHiram Abiff, the Masonic Christ, is the Original Black Man(Manas), or CHAM/Ham, Father of the AEthiopians, Khemetians, Canaanites/Phoenicians, Libyans, etc.; we start to understand the Occult significance of this.

The Building of the Temple of the Soul of Man, or the Solar-Man's Temple; meaning the Solar Bodies or Solar Sahu.

much Like I do with the Book of Revelation and John of Patmos

You've at least heard references about this book being a Kabbalistic treatise of Alchemy and Kundalini Yoga, right?

Funny that you mention this; as it is taught in the Nation of Islam that Yakub/Yacob grafted the devil on the island of Pelon(Patmos).

Great post by the way. I always either learn something new from them or am forced to consider another viewpoint !

Then perhaps you'll be interested in the following threads:

Buddhism, FreeMasonry and Gnosis

Mathematics and Secret Societes

Parting on the Square

Other Side of the Illuminati

Crowley, what is so bad?

Black Lodge Theories

Then who does practice the true Mysteries?

The Sacred Knowledge question

Freemasonry question

Regards

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I wasnt comparing NOI to black magic, I was comparing NOI to Mainstream Islam.

As far as Hall goes, I stand by my opinion that Hall saw Masonry for what he wished it to be. Many Masons see it as what they wish it to be, That is one of the beauties of the Craft.

One of the truths of Freemasonry it that indeed its origins are lost to the mists of time. My belief that it was an outgrowth of the templars is just as valid as your beliefs in its more esoteric origins.

FYI...Just because I differ with your opinions does not mean I am ridiculing you

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

I wasnt comparing NOI to black magic, I was comparing NOI to Mainstream Islam.

You compared the Nation of Islam to Scientology.

Scientology = Black Magic.

As far as Hall goes, I stand by my opinion that Hall saw Masonry for what he wished it to be. Many Masons see it as what they wish it to be, That is one of the beauties of the Craft.

Fair enough.

Even though I'm of the opinion that Manly P. Hall was in most cases, not projecting his own biases.

One of the truths of Freemasonry it that indeed its origins are lost to the mists of time. My belief that it was an outgrowth of the templars is just as valid as your beliefs in its more esoteric origins.

Then you should definitely study(if you haven't already) Godfrey Higgins' "Celtic Druids" and "Anacalypsis" in regard to FreeMasonry, the Templars, Assassins and the Gnosis or Sufi/Sophee-ism.

With the attainment of genuine, experiental Gnosis; fantasies, 'the mists of time', opinions and beliefs are no longer necessary, when we can study these things in the Amphitheatre of Cosmic Science.

FYI...Just because I differ with your opinions does not mean I am ridiculing you

I did not think that you in particular were necessarily ridiculing me.

It was just a general observation.

Regards

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Neither Scientology nor the Nation of Islam are magical. They are both wacked-out cults founded by scam artists with the intent of making a quick buck.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Neither Scientology nor the Nation of Islam are magical. They are both wacked-out cults founded by scam artists with the intent of making a quick buck.

Exactly ! I know LRH had some pretty esoteric beginings but in the end $cientology is a multi million dollar a year business and nothing more.

As far as the NOI, Wallace Fard, who made up/founded the group didnt make a buck off of it but Elisha Muhammed and Ol' Louis Eugene Walcott (Farrakhan) have made millions off of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Well. Once again it seems Tamuh has come to a thread, taken the actual topic, raped it, started his own which of course and most naturally had to include a rant against Masons.

*YAWwwwnnn*

Always intersting connetions, makes for a good read if I had absolutely nothing to do and was in need of a good nap.

posted on Dec, 20 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Well. Once again it seems Tamuh has come to a thread, taken the actual topic, raped it, started his own which of course and most naturally had to include a rant against Masons.

Just to note, Tam isn't anti-Masonic, and we both share an admiration for the works of Manly P. Hall, even if I don't always agree with Hall.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Scientology is indeed a wacked-out cult, influenced by Adepts of the Black Lodge.

(And maybe L. Ron Hubbard was a Black-Adept too, if he was able to steal Jack Parsons' girlfriend and Yacht
)

As for the authenticity of the Nation of Islam...

...I suggest that all read the following links...

...in Light of the Kabbalah
(KA-AB-BA of ALLAH?)...

...and The Supreme Wisdom Lessons...

...and decide for themselves...

Links:

Islamic Fitrah

Nation of Islam

As far as the NOI, Wallace Fard, who made up/founded the group didnt make a buck off of it but Elisha Muhammed and Ol' Louis Eugene Walcott (Farrakhan) have made millions off of it.

As I've said in other posts, Sayyid Fard Muhammad and Sheikh Elijah Muhammad were Masters and Adepts(as their titles imply).

Minister Louis Farrakhan, on the other hand, I suspect may be supporting the Zionist(Black Lodge) agenda.

And thus the mission of the Nation of Islam is not being carried out as it ought to be.

The Nation of Islam and the 29 Letters

In America, one of the most prominent Muslim teachings are those of the Nation of Islam (so-called Black Muslims). Like all other spiritual movements, the real truth of the Nation of Islam is veiled in symbolism. To this day, no one has fully unveiled the deep symbolism within the teachings of Master Fard Muhammad and his student, the Hon. Elijah Muhammad.

Elijah Muhammad once told his followers at a Saviour’s Day convention that "I’m down here in the mud and nobody can see me."

What he meant is that his true body of knowledge was buried beneath material-sounding doctrines (mud) and that no one was yet able to see the deep universal truth he was conveying behind the shocking things he appeared to be teaching.

He also once said, "I’m a preacher. My ministers will be the teachers." What he meant was that he was instructed to just teach what he’d learned, uncut, for 40 years but that after him, his ministers would see what he was really teaching and that they’d teach people accordingly.

So far that has not occurred.

Elijah Muhammad was a mason. His followers like to discount that, but he himself announced it during one of his Theology of Time lectures. In fact, "honorable, is a Masonic title. So is "master" and so is "noble."

As a mason, Mr. Muhammad had to take a vow of silence.

A vow of silence doesn’t mean that you can’t speak, it means that when you speak the esoteric truth, it has to be done in symbolism, parables and other such code.

All of the great teachers spoke in code, including Jesus.

The Nation’s Student Enrolment asks, "How much useful land is used every day by the total population of the planet earth." The answer is: "The useful land that is used every day by the total population of the Planet Earth is 29,000,000 square miles.

The 29 million square miles of "useful land" is code for the 29 letters (sound units of power) of the Arabic language.

To represent that he’d attained the knowledge of the Hamzah, Mr. Muhammad gave the name "Hamzah" to one of his ministers (Theodore Hamzah of Cleveland).

Twelve of Mr. Muhammad’s ministers were, symbolically speaking, "wives of the prophet."

Just as physics has begun to break down matter to its most primary units, so also are all the old religious codes, customs, ceremonies and rituals intended to be broken down and placed to use in a spiritual technology that can benefit humanity.

Just to note, Tam isn't anti-Masonic, and we both share an admiration for the works of Manly P. Hall, even if I don't always agree with Hall.

Thank you.

I don't know where, Rockpuck, you get the idea that I'm against FreeMasonry.

You must not be paying attention.

I'm not anymore anti-Masonic than Eliphas Levi or Cagliostro.

Well, in one sense I am...

As we are all traitors of CHiram Abiff; that is, until we gain full control of the Internal Drops and Winds(with the following in mind).

Dzogchen

The Highest Yoga Tantra of the Tibetan tradition, and synonymous with Universal Gnosticism. His Holiness the Dalai Lama said:

"According to the Nyingma tradition, Dzogchen is the most profound of all the vehicles leading to enlightenment... but unless the practitioner has the capacity to understand the teachings properly, mistaken views can easily develop... Without a deep intellectual and experiential foundation...[it] can easily lead to confusion."

The same may be said of Gnosis.

Padmasambhava said:

"[Dzogchen] is the secret, unexcelled cycle of the supreme vehicle [of Tantra], the true essence of the definitive meaning; the short path for attaining Buddhahood in one life."

Based in developing the powers of visualization in meditation, and rooted in the establishment of perfect control over attention, Dzogchen harnesses the nature of all experience through profound conscious transformation of all impressions, and is enforced and realized through the supreme methods of White Tantrism, or the perfect transformation of the vital energies.

Regards

[edit on 21-12-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wallace Fard was a white man who tried to pass himself off as Middle Eastern Moslem to take advantage of poor, oppressed blacks.

He was a fruad, a cheat, an ex con, a heroin addict and a liar. Take off your esoteric glasses and see him as he was. The only thing he was "adept" at was deception.

posted on Dec, 22 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yeah I've heard that story many times.

He was supposedly half Maori, or Polynesian, and etc. etc. etc....

But nobody has proven it to be true.

(Though he was(or is) half European of descent)

I'll insist that people utilize the info at hand, and whatever other info they can dig up, and decide for themselves.

posted on Dec, 23 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   

(And maybe L. Ron Hubbard was a Black-Adept too, if he was able to steal Jack Parsons' girlfriend and Yacht
)

lol. I'm with Crowley on this one, though: Parsons may have been a genius when it came to rocket science, but in the fields of love and money, he was very naive.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to no, Moors do not have ties to Al-Quida, but IT IS WELL DOCUMENTED YOUR PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH HAS PLENTY OF THEM, THAT IS WHERE YOU NEED TO RESEARCH AT YOU WILL BE SUPRISE.post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AMANNAMEDQUEST

if you read the literature you would find that there are no racist,revengeful or antogonistic teachings there. The mst of a does not hold with the version of islam that is presented in the media and by certain muslim groups.the moorish americans are by law citizens of this free national republic of the united states of america, who uphold the laws and constitution of the government. sorry, no ties to al qeada.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It would be intresting to note,before brushing off the Math of the creation of the white race that the NOI,the Nation of the Gods and Earths and all other "Black Muslim movements" have their roots in the Moorish Science Temple of America.Who received its charter from Pres.Woodrow Wilson.Although Allah is recognized as Supreme Being,Moslems are different from Muslims.Also,in his book "The Secret Teachings of All Ages",Author Manly P. Hall notes that "Astrology is the oldest known religion" which," was practised MILLIONS of years before the 1st white man appeared."

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join